• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is just to inform our members that posting a message less or equal to 15 characters will not be posted. This will serve as a spam prevention to those spammers. Just use report if you see a spam

Pages: 123

This is just to inform our members that posting a message less or equal to 15 characters will not be posted. This will serve as a spam prevention to those spammers. Just use report if you see a spam

MONDYking
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is just to inform our members that posting a message less or equal to 15 characters will not be posted. This will serve as a spam prevention to those spammers. Just use report if you see a spam

avoinding spam yehey
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This is just to inform our members that posting a message less or equal to 15 characters will not be posted. This will serve as a spam prevention to those spammers. Just use report if you see a spam

^ suggest you take a close look my friend what are you doing , in violation already of the rule =)
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^very sori i js love dis new announcement cos itt avoiid spams thats 8
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It's Good Kuya Ephe.. Because some sections here are becoming Spammy.. :doubt:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Yup, and about flooding too... its a part of spamming... nice policy sir,ephe...[/b]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm glad this is done, heh, but some people still get away with it.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]but some people still get away with it.[/quote] They only get away with it if we as fellow members do not report thier post. I have reported some and others I have sent pm to make them aware of the rules. We just need to help the mods get a handle on all the spammers.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]They only get away with it if we as fellow members do not report thier post. I have reported some and others I have sent pm to make them aware of the rules. We just need to help the mods get a handle on all the spammers.[/quote] I understand. what i meant was they still spam post, but that's why I don't let them get away with no report & warning, when i see one.
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what a good idea ^^ .,its so nice ..luv it ^^
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh!!.,, okey tnx 4 informing us!!..,, damn spamers!!..,,=D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeh! triple dot's are not allowed anymore?! hmmm.. but it's ok! hehe. so that we could prevent spamming! hehe. ~juliene~
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]ooooohhhh~! thats a great idea~!!!! now i will do some spying to those spammerz~! *SPAMMERZ BEWARE* <bwahahahahah> =D[/align]

Last edited by 3m0t10nal (2008-08-04 09:03:44)

shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thnx^^ dats y i am kinda confius why.. we cannot submit a replt about 15 chara..
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=MONDYking]avoinding spam yehey[/quote] lol... ur the one of the spammer.... i viewed ur replies in every thread... but none of them have sense.. anywayzz be careful... if mod sees u theyll punish u.. hahahah gud luck bro :thumbsup: @topic: just dont spam.... just make sure ur replies have sense....

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-06 00:05:42)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=yellow flash]hmm.. there are techniques to spam... like these: ......... hehehehehe cool sometimes i am doing that.. but now, ill avoid that.. sorry ...[/quote] You can also spam using one icon[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img]
charllrahc
» n00b
1969-12-31

okay:thumbsup:...thanks for the information..i do understand why we need to follow these rules..:D:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::kiss::P
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=charllrahc].:D:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::kiss::P[/quote] haha nc 1 @topic[quote=charllrahc]okay:thumbsup:...thanks for the information..i do understand why we need to follow these rules..[/quote] coz if u spam ftalk will be like a trash... do u want that?? full of nonsense?? it is made for socializing and not for spamming... and sometimes the spamming makes the ftalk laggish... anywayzz ur just FriendsterNewbie and u dont know that yet.. now u know... just read the rules before u post.. and make sure ur post have sense... :thumbsup: Happy posting!! @topic: how about limiting consecutive emoticons??

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-09 05:59:27)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

ohhh! i always use dots i'm sorry! i will not do it again. ow!
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

<">if using different technique to spam like (above example) is the problem, why not let the filter only counts the alphanumeric/non-alphanumeric and exclude special character such as ...!@$%@# and special tag such as :eh: on the counts?? this way, it will lessen the possible tricks use to bypass the filter and mods will have fewer spammer to track. is it possible for the admin to do it??

Last edited by Frazen (2008-08-09 07:54:40)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i saw one member here dat types many dots and often spams at teh css section, i havent reported dat person yet,and also dat user is already cursed.. i totally agree in this rule =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is just to inform our members that posting a message less or equal to 15 characters will not be posted. This will serve as a spam prevention to those spammers. Just use report if you see a spam

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy