• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is just to inform our members that posting a message less or equal to 15 characters will not be posted. This will serve as a spam prevention to those spammers. Just use report if you see a spam

Pages: 123

This is just to inform our members that posting a message less or equal to 15 characters will not be posted. This will serve as a spam prevention to those spammers. Just use report if you see a spam

Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is just to inform our members that posting a message less or equal to 15 characters will not be posted. This will serve as a spam prevention to those spammers. Just use report if you see a spam

i will not doing this again
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: This is just to inform our members that posting a message less or equal to 15 characters will not be posted. This will serve as a spam prevention to those spammers. Just use report if you see a spam

it's now effective.. =) thanks for the implementation of this one.. it would really somehow avoid non sense replies here..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just remember to all those commenting it will help, we also need to help the mods by reporting the spammers.
rheinonimous18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]This is just to inform our members that posting a message less or equal to 15 characters will not be posted. This will serve as a spam prevention to those spammers. Just use report if you see a spam that are triggered by smiles (Eg.) or to much use of ellipsis or dots/periods (Eg. ...) so a moderator of that section can take appropriate action. Thank you especially to our dear admin. Good day...[/quote] thanks for this sir ephemeral, ill be a good newbie as for now im a newbie. but for your assurance, im have experience in other forum, this ones cool, no spammers and has a report button. friendstertalk is great. :o
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

question :D can we post here those members who spam ?? so you can be aware of them.. :D
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is a great rule for spammers! thx for the information =) :thumbsup:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=rheinonimous18]thanks for this sir ephemeral, ill be a good newbie as for now im a newbie. but for your assurance, im have experience in other forum, this ones cool, no spammers and has a report button. friendstertalk is great. :o[/quote] ^yah i visited other forums... but theyre too lagg.. Ftalk is the best... @topic there is nothing ull get if u spam... ohhh im sorry... there is... ull get a banned account :lol:
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I believe this one will help stop, if not lessen the spammers.
christian_bekenz
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
Black_Goth
» Banned
1969-12-31

thank make altogether finally I can make begrounds by xself without support all of you I cannot like this again I render thanks =) :thumbsup: :| :thumbsup: ;] :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :angry: :thumbsup: :doubt: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is just to inform our members that posting a message less or equal to 15 characters will not be posted. This will serve as a spam prevention to those spammers. Just use report if you see a spam

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy