• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

Pages: 123

[b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

[b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughing at Selena and her friend :O She was mocking them Is this true or not??[/b] [b]*Note i saw this The TV :eh:[/b]

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-07-31 07:16:15)

lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

wierd .... :thumbsdown::thumbsup::thumbsdown::thumbsup::thumbsdown::thumbsup:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

honestly, i hate miley! no offence... peace! ;) she's copycat... and i think she's just an innocent girl unlike Ashley.. Ashley so girly and fashionist... =)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is true dude.. ehhe it's on youtube i'll try to find you a link and the video that they copied is selena with demi lovato
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't hate Miley, but after seeing that video mocking Selena.. The respect I had for her was lost.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

here's selena's video.. watch this first :o [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhGEO9XDmis[/url] then watch miley's version :o [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fzX92p2czw&feature=related[/url] :D:thumbsup:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ok!!! This is Total gossip!! Anyways guys !!! enjoy!!!
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

WTF!.. what is she doin'??? :o totally ruin her career???
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: haha! that's funny.. :lol: well i think they're just having fun.. :) and dunnoe if it's true but i think miley cyrus hates selena gomez..:O i love them both so.. i can't say anything.. love their shows hannah montana and wizards of waverly place..:D [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

that is bad i like miley but she is so jealous to selena and she have many scandal here in internet
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's true yeah...see it in some video site. No actually I think it's all over the internet... I'm not really into celebrities but I saw this one somewhere...
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think she's copycat... sorry for miley's fan.. Remember the video of miley... copying the "4 minutes" of madonna... Gawd! madonna getting mad cause of that video... :disgust:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

LOL That was so terrible. :lol: Can't breathe right now. :| But seriously that was really a stupid video. She is like ruining her career. Its like she is Britney Spear's successor. (Peace Britney fans. I'm not a Britney hater though) I just watched this from TMZ and they pointed out these similarities: -Both started from Disney -Started posting "stuff" in the internet So yeah. I just hope that Miley won't make the wrong decisions. =|
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ i think selena and demi lovato was the first one to post videos but miley was the one who posts bad things.. hehe :eh:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

funny i think i saw this on tv and in an article but i forgot where but i think thats mean is she going to be a seeking whore like britney! whoops shes too young booooooooo
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol whether it's true or not, I still HATE Miley Cyrus! XD
cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah miley is [s]Loser[/s] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1VmhqDeBrI]Miley Vs. Selena[/url] miley is such a copycat
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]is she going to be a seeking whore like britney![/quote] britney is not like that anymore.. she's gotten a little better.. hehe i never liked miley anyway.. hehe GO!! selena!!
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i lUv mIley bUT after seeing dAt vIdeo.... gOSh I hAte HEr alreadY....
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]she going to be a seeking whore like britney![/quote] britney is not that kind of person... a whore! :rolleyes: when she was a teen, she act like a brave new girl... :P and as of now, she is matured already... unlike miley... a new and act like a famous star... :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:21

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy