• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

Pages: 123

[b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

xxmagnetixxx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

...i dont like miley :doubt: ...i prefer selena gomez than her..
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

^^I guess so!:D
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I did not know Miley Cyrus to come from mana because I did not too much care about the problem world
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woah! is this true? sooo weird :ninja:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the one who made the video just hate miley... we love her so much!!!!
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:o i can't believe it! she's my idol oh my g!
pretteefreak101rox
» n00b
1969-12-31

so true. =| [u]for me,[/u] she really sucks. :/ SELENA is a lot better! =)

Last edited by pretteefreak101rox (2008-11-30 09:10:33)

ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha! i love this vids. .. i dunno what to say, my lil sis loves miley. hahah! :eh: ZOMG!
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

miley is a rising sloth..:rolleyes: duh..
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Owhh i really shocked about this..
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]yup., this is true., you can watch the whole video in youtube:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqxrfyZXyqc well, so much for that sweety oll hanna montana[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:27

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy