• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

Pages: 123

[b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

BlessAlexis
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

i like miley .. :paranoid: i even saw her pics but is till like her... well , i admit that she's wrong but she's not a copycat ...
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

Hahaha. She and Selena just have this "issue". It's said that she might be jealous cause Selena was suspected to be dating Nick Jonas (Miley's ex thingy). So there.. Hahaha. Anyways, I'm still a fan of Miley! Hehe. I think she's cute and I love the way she dresses up. Love Ashley too! And i adore Selena too actually. They're all great!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kr1st1an]britney is not like that anymore.. she's gotten a little better.. hehe[/quote] i know i saw it in the news :) they said shes trying her best
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]a new and act like a famous star...[/quote] she is new, and she is famous :D that's the truth but i'm just seeing too much of her that's why i'm sick of seeing her.. hehe Go!! SELENA!!
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kr1st1an]Go!! SELENA!![/quote] i mean miley not selena... :rolleyes:
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gosh what is happening to young Hollywood [weird. toink.! :wallbash: ] i hope they know what they are doing and what they are showing to younger poeple who praise them.
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Anyways its a rumor not a fact!!! or maybe its true!!! ok thanks for looking at this thanks!!! :D
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]britney is not that kind of person... a whore! :rolleyes: when she was a teen, she act like a brave new girl... :P and as of now, she is matured already... unlike miley... a new and act like a famous star...[/quote] ^i agree with u, Miley is worst than Britney.. i just love her songs that HER DAD made her. ayt?? but still, hate her!! Haha! I like Selena better. They actually the same. -they came from Disney. -they both have Comedy show in Disney.

Last edited by khuleht (2008-08-07 05:10:56)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Reall?? Ok! Well i agree and not agrre!!! Sorry I dont wanna talk bout it!!! or do i??? :lol:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]i mean miley not selena...[/quote] i know that :paranoid::D:thumbsup:
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really dont know who she is..but...y do something like that..hahahah...thats really funny :lol:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^yah anyways ! good gossip right? but im not sure if this is real or im i?? hehehe :lol: im so crazy!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lara_david02@yahoo.com]wierd .... :thumbsdown::thumbsup::thumbsdown::thumbsup::thumbsdown::thumbsup:[/quote] What's weird about that thing? Or you're the one who's weird? @TOPIC: Yeah, this is true. :D And Miley apologized on what she did.
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^oh ok! i cant believe this!why did lara_davia02@yahoo.com say this is weird??? anyways back to this i wonder if selena forgived her??? What do you think???
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

so wierd...xD:D:D:D
j0aney_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

This is true it was all over the media.. when it happened MONTHS AGO! Jeez, they were just having fun. They even gave them a shout out at the end. Noww, the real beef is? Is Miley mad Selena is with her ex, Nick Jonas? ;) Think about THAT one.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes, I knew about their little Youtube copycat mock. It's old news, but it still bothers me. They are not even close to "role models". <------ [b]TEAM SELENA & DEMI!!![/b]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I prefer Selena and Demi :) :thumbsup: They're cool and Miley and her friends aren't :thumbsdown: I guess Miley is doing that because her Ex / former boyfriend, Nick Jonas is in love with Selena..and Miley's a loser... So To Conclude Everything: :arrow: Selena gets the guy (Nick Jonas)...as you can see on Jonas Brothers' music videos (I'm not a fan of JB) :arrow: Nick doesn't love Miley...Miley's heartbroken..so Miley just ended up writing her song "Seven Things" :lol: -FIN- Keep Rockin' \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-09-22 15:56:27)

kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^LOL yeah i like demi and selena better because they can actually sing... :P unlike some people... (MILEY) lol and they got the STYLE hehe
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'm still on TEAM SELENA & DEMI :D :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Did you know Miley Cyrus :o And her friends were watching a video :o and Saw a video of Selena and her friend Doing something :D and She was copying them but in a silly way and they were :P laughin

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:26

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy