• ARCHIVES 
  • » :D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

Pages: 123456..6

:D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

:D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harbor[/b]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-03-16 23:31:53)

yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

i chose celebrity Deathmatch.... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

I miss the old MTV when it was all about music... There's too many programs now that aren't really about music. Yeah I'm old skool. Anyways, I still like Punkd.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]I miss the old MTV when it was all about music... There's too many programs now that aren't really about music. Yeah I'm old skool. Anyways, I still like Punkd.[/quote] Same here ate Pad. I miss the MTV triple play, most wanted, hit list, and that making of the music video! Gosh, I miss those times. :rolleyes: Now, I voted for the Celeb death match. lol

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-05-25 05:04:19)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I CHOOSE ALL! haha, i really love mtv especially wildboyz ( i really love the tattoo of steve-o on his back!) & i bet you will
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]voted for boiling point. liked it soo much. and teh Whatever Things, Punk'd, Pimp my Ride, and i forgot the title, somewhat like homecoming?? where the artists visit their old school.[/b] :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I forgot to put Pimp My Ride!! Freakin cool! :cool:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Damn, I miss MTV. :crybaby: I actually like almost all of those shows on the list, but "Choose only one", so Id go for WildBoyz. Im a JackAss fan :midfinger: :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i voted for [b]TRL[/b]. but i really miss the old MTV. huhu. :crybaby: but now, all i watch is [b]THE PLAYLiST[/b]. too bad it isn't in the chart/poll. huhu. :crybaby:
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like Pimp my Ride, Call to Greatness and I bet you will....wahaha...they rock!!
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww..Rob & Big is not in the poll list. :( i like rob & big..they're funny as hell!
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^mine its Pop 10...hehe!...love the songs![/b]
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I BET YOU WILL! really nice show!
little *Chestnut
» n00b
1969-12-31

i say TRL and Punk'd and VH1 :P
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll add "whatever things", i love the things they're donig! it makes me laugh ti death i love the episode when they have a scavenger hunt, and one of them lick the PAVEMENT & get bitten by a SNAKE!! :lol: haha, i miss this show! it's like the asian verions of jackass! haha
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i'll go for "i Bet You Will" but some of the consequences in that show were disgusting! hihihi!!! but it's cool!
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]i'll go for "i Bet You Will" but some of the consequences in that show were disgusting! hihihi!!! but it's cool![/quote] haha, that show is very addictive man! i almost puked at the the challenge in where a boy swallowed [b]FINGERNAILS[/b]! haha! i :lol: and also the challenge "puddle sucker" haha, the challenger must drink a puddle using a straw! hahaha @topic pimp my ride - i love the way how they change & customize a car
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

you forgot one..nick canon presents wildnout!!
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like most of it's programs that's why it's hard to choose .. but i came to vote for pimp my ride....geezz... :)
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥i love punkd....♥♥[/color][/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:09

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy