• ARCHIVES 
  • » :D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

Pages: 1123456

:D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

marcodgreat
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

wild boys are cool
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

pimp my ride really rocks i always watch it=) i love mad mike and xzibit :thumbsup:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: ketah23 i agree with you... pimp my ride is great i also like TRL
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pimp my ride . .
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love mtv becoming.., specially the britney episode.., :wow:
Freeya
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me, it's MTV cribs wherein you get the chance to see the beautiful houses of famous celebs!
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I didn't see "Saw Boy' on the list..that show was really cool..i miss MTV Toons like Daria and Aeon Flux ^^ \m/[/b] [b]Saw Boy[/b] [img]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc307/joie_14/sbb.jpg[/img] [b]Daria[/b] [img]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll316/necowillkutu/daria.jpg[/img] [b] Aeon Flux[/b] [img]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j84/Heatherwinds/Aeon%20Flux/aeon_flux_Move.jpg[/img] [b]I used to watch these MTV shows back in grade school =|[/b][/align]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-16 22:29:57)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Pimp My Ride! :D Love the Auto Gadgets and stuffs..;]
darkflower12
» n00b
1969-12-31

I love Pimp my Ride, Making the Video and Mtv Cribs.
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

celebrity death match for me and i also like the pimp my ride hehe :D:thumbsup:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so hard to choose... =| I choose TRL! but i like also MTV cribs, Pimp my ride VH1, and punkd... i love MTV! ;)
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

pimp my ride is a great show! :thumbsup: they fix the broken cars,,then turn it into supercool cars!---weeeeee :) i also like uhmm,,, boiling point and celebrity deathmatch!,, too bad it's not a multiselect poll,,hihihi,, :D
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha! how come nobody's voting for the hills!!!? :lol:
angelleeya
» n00b
1969-12-31

pimp my ride, of corz. .anggia.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I had to choose "others". Honestly, I really don't like any of the programs on MTV anymore. Punkd is ok, it's funny sometimes. My favorite would have been The Real World back in it's first 3 or 4 seasons when it really was "real". Even now, that show looks too scripted. Side note.....I also liked MTV more when it was MTV (MUSIC television).
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

i choose others all i watch is THE PLAYLIST & THE FAVE FIVE how sad its not listed on the choices
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I like MTV Cribs and Pimp my ride!
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

PIMP my ride boiling point punk'd
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=red]way back i think it was last 2 years ago i was hooked up watching laguna beach but now it's already finished. i like boiling point. you never know what people might say when they are pissed off[/b][/color]
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

pimp my ride :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:08

[ 12 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy