• ARCHIVES 
  • » :D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

Pages: 1234566

:D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

mtv amplified and TRL are the best for me :D :lol:
dianesky33
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

pimp my ride is the best
xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

CELEB DEATH MATCH. they rawk!haha .
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

pimp my ride..it's very cool..it's very :o :o :o i also wanna watch the brats that celebrate their 16th birthdays...my classmate told me it's nice.:lol:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Celeb Death Match for me. hehehe. i like there impersonations of some celebrities.:D really brutal.:D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][quote=Padme]I miss the old MTV when it was all about music... There's too many programs now that aren't really about music. Yeah I'm old skool. Anyways, I still like Punkd.[/quote] Same here ate Pad. I miss the MTV triple play, most wanted, hit list, and that making of the music video! Gosh, I miss those times. :rolleyes: Now, I voted for the Celeb death match. lol[/quote] i really luv the Making of the Music Video! i also miss the Old VJ like Donita! :eh: i luv: celeb death match TRL Newport Harbor Laguna Beach room 401 pimp my ride & the show with a San! i forgot the title! i also luv swit 16
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]pimp mah ride!! love iit.. so sool.. i also love punkd' depending on the artist.. hehe:)[/b]
jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Pimp my ride. :P
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=maroon]i love pimp my ride it's really addicting i just love how they turn an ugly car into a cool and brand-new looking one. if i have a car, just hope they can pimp it!! haha[/color]
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yo Momma and The Hills are the [b]BEST[/b]!
hanakimi_japan
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like.. pimp my ride and my crib.. though i voted trl.. hahaha..
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love punk and also the emo
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

celebrity deathmatch and pimp my ride
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me, it's MTV cribs wherein you get the chance to see the beautiful houses of famous celebs!
"noZ"
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]mtv punk'd[/b]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

TRL is the best. lol
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] PIMP MY RIDE! awesome cars! :o [/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hip hop countdown~ simply bcoz this is my fav genre~
canp1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

TRL and pimp my ride... luv it...:penguin:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]i love watchin' pimp my ride & wildboyz! =D=D=D[/i][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :D choose only one!! =D :thumbsup: aw! new show wer now featured: 2008 features like Chart Attack & i dont forgot the other one! i think it was a contest program! =) & the all new [b]Newport Harb

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:51

[ 10 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy