• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

Pages: 12345..5

hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

xx-morgaine-xx
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

I prefer Spiderman!
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

me to!!spider man is the best!!! :cool:
Dorayaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

I prefer Batman =)
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: spiderman for me.. i like it than batman.. :D
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer spiderman.. spiderman is good.. =|=|
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like both. but between superman spiderman and batman.. i go for superman. he's my all time favorite superhero
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Spiderman is my pick. He actually has powers. Batman relies on gadgets. ;]
armagedon
» Banned
1969-12-31

I prefer Spiderman!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, typically, I'm actually more of a Spiderman fan but The Dark Knight was, by far, the best comic book super hero movie I have ever seen. Although I'm still a big fan of the Spiderman franchise, The Dark Knight blew Spider Man 3 away. And honestly, I thought Spiderman 3 was not as good as part 1 and 2.
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I go for Spiderman! :)
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

spiderman..than batman so childdish...
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Spiderman! but i also like batman. =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and I respect that. However, for someone to say The Dark Knight was childish obviously hasn't seen the movie, because that movie was most certainly nowhere even near childish. That movie was borderline R-rated. I'm shocked it received a PG-13 rating only. [b]@topic[/b] I would recommend The Dark Knight over Spiderman 3, but both are a must see. =)

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-17 18:27:45)

mehmeh0000
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me they are both HOT :wow:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Spiderman for me. I dont like Batman that much. Haha. No offense.
odloc
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]Batman[/b].. I prefer Batman for his prototype stuff, specially tumbler..... :D:thumbsup:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i super love [b]batman![/b] he's really cool && everything! nyahaha. && he's soo black. =D
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

Does batman can beat 2 enemy at a time?? spiderman does.. he deal with sand king(not on dota idiot) and venom the effect too is soooo coooolll the way they are really flying when they become allies w/ green goblin... dam i want to watch that again
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Imman avid fan of SPIDERMAN.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:48

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy