• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

Pages: 123455

hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

I like Spiderman more better! im not really into it but its better than Batman for me!
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

i prefer spiderman than batman because spiderman is more powerful than batman^^ ____________ [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/Mudkipprincess/snowflakebanner.jpg[/img]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]ill go for spydie.. [/b][/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ofcourse, I prefer Spiderman! It's still teh best! I find Batman boring. =_=
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i choose and prefer Spiderman!
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i vote for SPIDEY! :)hehehe
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer choose spiderman bcoz the actor more coolll wkwkwkw
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I like Batman better than Spiderman, Batman doesn't have powers but he uses his brain to defeat his enemies, spideman may have powers but he doesn't know how to use it, yet.
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I prefer to spiderman than batman.. heheheh.. :D

Last edited by LaThaSaL (2008-09-05 14:20:50)

ayumi_99
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like Spiderman more than Batman... :)
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Spiderman. batman dont have any special powers.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Batman[/b]. Spiderman gets over emotional about everything. [ he shed more tears than Mary Jane in Spiderman 3 ]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i choose spiderman :D it more better than batman o_O batman is so boring to me~ =|

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-09-12 13:24:26)

temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

i choose [b]SPIDERMAN.:D[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

spiderman =):thumbsup:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i like spiderman..^^ much cooler than batman.. :thumbsup:
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=LiLbLuEaNgEl]spiderman..than batman so childdish...[/quote] I wouldn't say that batman was childish, the movie or the character for that matter. For one thing, spidey is a marvel comics hero while batman is from DC comics. Anyway, to quote Superman, "Batman is the most dangerous human on Earth (Superman is talking to a badass alien that brainwashes heroes and assimilates their power as his own.), the greatest detective and his only weakness is that he is human." That was one of the coolest line I heard. To end, let me just say...watch Justice League Unlimited and you might appreciate Batman's character more. :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i prefer batman than spidy.. ^^
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Spiderman is more cool...

Last edited by impuissant04 (2008-09-15 12:19:09)

calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

gotta go with Batman by a mile..... Batman-billionaire, has all the hot women, mentally tough, knows kung fu, villains r more realistic Spiderman goes from living in his grandma's house, to renting a rat infested broken down apartment(great upgrade), antisocial (took him 3/4's of the 1st movie to finally have the guts to strike a conversation with Mary Jane), cries in every one of his movies(1st it was losing his grandpa, then mary jane dumping him, then losing his best friend :rolleyes:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy