• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

Pages: 12345

hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

i prefer SPIDERMAN :rolleyes:
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

Im quite torn on this.. i like them both..! since watching the Batman Begins & The Dark Knight.. ~ i found it really cool.! this man, has no power, but uses his money to fight crime and make cool gadgets. :arrow: [b]Batman[/b] :thumbsup:
emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Spiderman[/b] is more powerful than Batman....
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=) love them both.. :D:thumbsup:
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

spiderman is better :eh:
genstry
» n00b
1969-12-31

spiderman is my fav.movie:|=)
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Batman..love his costume
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

both are good.. but i prefer spiderman.. compare their effects wif the batman, even their costume.. spiderman's costume is cool.. and the black one also! in batman;s side.. i think people don get much appreciation because of the old style cap or watever you call that.. the head dress. thingy. whaha. and the brief outside the pants.. and the cape!
Altairs
» n00b
1969-12-31

Spider man :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer to spiderman...cool:o
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=gray]Spiderman :D hahha [/color]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]spiderman is cool[/b] :cool::thumbsup:
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i prefer spiderman he is so cool
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

probably Spiderman!!
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhm...spider! spider spider spiderrman!!! yeah![/align]

Last edited by kim_cute (2008-10-13 04:52:05)

MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]spider-man[/b] :D :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]up up and away[/b] :lol:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

would vote for spiderman.. batman's kinda confusing.
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Spiderman is the best for me . . . :thumbsup:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm gonna have to choose spiderman :o because i haven't even watched any batman movies.. :P
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

spiderman is better than Batman . . .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guys i want to know which one is better spidey,the wall crawler or batty,the night glider in gotham city.....i mean soiderman3 or batman:the dark knight?XD...cayh guys

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy