• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

Pages: 123

[i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

shemeleiah
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

[i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=www.peteranswers.com]PeterAnswers[/url] [spoiler] Have an audience with you. Think of a question which all of you can answer. (Be sure that YOU can answer the question.) Go to the website. You will be able to see two forms in there. Namely: Petition and Question. [img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s61/cutieboyie999/untitled-1.jpg[/img] Pretend to type in a Petition. Something like " Peter, please answer the following question" or so. What your friends don't know is that you're already giving Peter the answer. [b]The Trick in the Petition[/b] -When you type in the petition, don't really type " Peter, please answer the following question". Instead type in a period,(.) and your answer. Example: The Question: Who is standing behind me? The Answer: Jennifer What you're going to type in the Petition: .Jennifer What's going to appear: Peter, pl The Tarrot automatically converts the letters you type into a custom petition when you type in a period. Amazing! =) :arrow: Okay. "Peter, pl" is not a petition and your friends will be suspicious when you type only that. [b]What to do:[/b] Type in another period after the answer! Then, type in the rest of the Petition. What you're going to type: .Jennifer.ase answer the following question: What's going to appear: Peter, please answer the following question: After this, type in the question and end it with a question mark. When you type in a question mark (the same with the semi colon in the petition) it automatically moves on to the next step. You will then be asked some terms and conditions. Click: [b]I Accept[/b] After that, your answer will appear in the tarrot! [b]Tips:[/b] - Make sure you don't make any typographical errors! Peter's answer will be incorrect if you type in something incorrect. Wrong spellings will make your friends mighty suspicious! - If your answer is short, you can type in short petitions such as "Peter, please:" or "Peter, please answer:" - Make your friends stare at the screen. Don't allow them to peek in the keyboard while you're typing the petition. :) Have Fun! [/spoiler]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

huh?! can't understand it! lolengzs! :wallbash: hehe. xurri. can yah explain it agin??? juliene
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

ahaha i knew about this already my bf tricked me on this i was OMG really cool! but when i found out i was haha :lol: its cool!! ;)
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahh i already know this so funny :P
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I already know this.. It's so funny. :D
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]huh?! can't understand it! lolengzs! :wallbash: hehe. xurri. can yah explain it agin??? juliene[/quote] just type in .(answer) in the petition....
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah, i've tried this last night. i just knew the trick coz of your post. :lol: thnks. :lol:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahahhahah! i already experienced that website i know already the trick! =D its kind'a nice!!
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

u can manipulate the answer ryt..ehe its a cool site for a good prank..ehe
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ive already knew this stuff.... its really fun ive fooled many friends on that...hehe
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i also knew dis b4.. =) but anyways thanks for sharing it! :thumbsup:
nea1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

I knew thatt.!ahhaha. =D I was scared at first.!
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

i knew this... my friend tricked me.. but thanks for sharing.. fool your friends wroar!! :wallbash:
Rafaela
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][color=red]haha.. i knew that.. kinda nervous at first ..ive fooled many friends and they say " may sademonyo ata yang peter na yan e!" lol[/color][/align][/b]
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's really cool.. lol :lol:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

errrrrrrmm.,,, wat is diz ? I dun understand :paranoid:
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

YeaH i know that because my cousin taught me the trick and it was just easy....
kawaiichx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]I know the trick, hehehehhehe.[/b]
gurl_insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha! i miss diz, ive done diz with my long lost friends.. haha!
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ah....!!!! I did not trust Peter answer
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy