• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

Pages: 123

[i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

[b]I know dis as wel, very funny. =D [/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

I already know this ;) until now, im using this to trick my cousin :lol: He really believes peter. I am the who will going to type my cousin will ask a question. =) To make this trick a successful, The one who will going to type must be fast =D
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ah..so funny..its so cool...
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha. i already know this. it's uber funny. :lol: before, i'm the one being fooled. but now, i'm the one who are fooling others. =D
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wakoko. i dont believe with peter. he keeps on giving safe responses to ur queries. ;)
rinapgln_24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

HAHA!! I KNEW THIS ME AND MY FRIEND TRIED IT [spoiler]THERE WAS A CHEAT IT'S WAS SO FUN!![/spoiler] [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/url]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I can't get you, fool them by telling them to visit that site?
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahaha ~ nice cite :wow: it fools me *LOL
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Haha~ although I know the trick of Peter , I still use it to fool my classm8s. [spoiler]If you can only see their facial expressions ..[/spoiler] :lol:
chii_colat
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahaha cool!:thumbsup:... i really like this trick!... amazing ha.. aylabet!^^:o:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy