• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

Pages: 123

[i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

Deximo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

i know this site already....... and its fun
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

[align=center][/align]yah..I know this.. my cousin tried it.. he just told me about it.. he said:(kinda funny)..:lol:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.haha.i.miz.peter.answers. .it's.sooo.hilarious.when.we.play.tricks.on.people.who.don't.know.how.to.manipulate.the.site!!.. =D =D =D
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me either lol. this is so gay. =))))
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh no! i can't understand this! it makes me damn!.. :D:D:D
melan.cholia
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow thanks! i've been wondering for so long how this site works!
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I already know this,my classmates always talk about this in school.
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i knew this already my friend tricked me
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i know this one too, its quite fun, yeah. hehehe
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a friend of mine was telling a lot about this before that it's true and very scary but i am not convinced so i made a research and boom! i end up fooling them... :lol: :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

OMG! I've never heard of that before. Maybe I should trick my sister, haha!
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Haha!! This is so fun! I'm going to trick my neighbors with this! :D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha that's y peter is not answering me :lol:
sheynjheii
» n00b
1969-12-31

I already knew this but Peter doesn`t answer my questions.. =(
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: i already use this one. hahaha. at first i don;t understand. i got fooled by a friend and started asking something. :lol: then i learned that there must be a period. :lol:
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's so cute! ahaha.. i like to play with it but i have no one at home for now! hope i could trick my friends at this!
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

now i can ask someone on with my nonsense questions hahaha:) thanks for sharing this site Peter really answers:)
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my friends really fooled me with this thing. :wallbash: i was acting really stupid. can't believe 'peter' knows all the answers. :retard: after, they told me what they did first. :lol:
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yea... I already know this. I tricked the guys in the internet cafe and they call me Peter. :lol:
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] i already know this :) but in the first i saw this i was shocked :rolleyes: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]to mods: if there is a similar thread somewhere, you may delete this :) .[/i] Fool your friends with this simple trick :o . Make them believe that Peter knows everything! =) :arrow: Site: [url=ww

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:57

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy