• ARCHIVES 
  • » wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

Pages: 123

wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

thanks for voting.. haha. :lol: lhab u ol.. muah.. :kiss:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

for me both.. hahaha.. you have to love me first before i love you.. hahaha... :wow:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course both.. :thumbsup: it will be better if you love me and if i love you too.. :lol:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

of course both =]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]` i loev both.. ~~ [/b][/color]
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

both irr sisz..love and to be loved..=)
KeLLiE10
» n00b
1969-12-31

`BOTH .. `you dont need to love someone `you just need to be loved .. `joke .. `seriously .. `i prefer both because if you want to be love you need to loved ..
ilovesix
» n00b
1969-12-31

i chose both.. hehe..
tribunglahi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]"BOTH" one will never be balance without the other one., So, there always be a partner for the rest of the whole time. Remember approaching in a bridge with one only bamboo tree is hard to pass through.. <">Come to think out of it.. [i][/i]tribunglahi -vientisiete
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

of course both! but if i have a on choice,i'd like to be loved.
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks for voting guys.. hehe..
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: .. mm.. i'll be so selfish if i just want to be loved.. but i'll be so selfless if am just the one hu's loving.. so i choose *both*.. :D:D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

absolutely both because if you want to be loved by others you should loved them also! =)
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

What kind of question is that? Both of course!
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]BOTH[/b]:thumbsup:[/align] [align=center][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joven0008/1234.gif[/img][/align] [spoiler][align=center][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joven0008/joven-2.gif[/img][/align][scroll][color=green][s][b]JOVEN[/b][/s][/color][/scroll][/spoiler]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]it's selfish if you want only to be loved. and it's not good if you're just loving. so definitely it's both![/b] [b]YEAH RIGHT!!![/b]
yuurinka
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will prefer that i loove other than other love mi coz i dunno how 2 deal wif them :( if it's my crush i will prefer both =)
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to be love by the one i love !.. i choose both ! :)
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]for me BOTH I WANT TO LOVED AND ALSO TO BE LOVED[/align]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hha :]] both of it . we need it ~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:25

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy