• ARCHIVES 
  • » wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

Pages: 123

wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

[b]I'll choose both. :) [/b]
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

both . . . . . . hehehehhe . . :lol: =D
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I would choose both, because it is nice to see a relationship which the two persons love each other! ^_^
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-- i choose both because its good to see couples who love each other so much like me and my boo :lol:
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

4 me.. i choose both.. coz we all need to love and also to be loved back.. am i right,,..?? hehe
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bcoz the question requires only one answer i would probably prefer to be loved the reason is soo selfish haha
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is.. both
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

*both!!!!! i have to be loved and to love!!!!
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i choose both. D
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i choose both cause its fair to love and to be loved back right? i mean if ur the only one who is inlove then it will hurt u and its the same for the second one =)
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] i'll go with both ! :lol: as the cliche goes . . THE BEST FEELiNG iN THE WORLD iS TO BE LOVED BY THE ONE YOU LOVE :wow: [/b][/align][/color]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]for mee, being loved is the most important feeling of all. yeah, it surely is FUNN to love someone., but, what if that SOMEONE doesnt love you back?., you shud love the one who LOVE YOU. it's just, the one you love might leave you, but the one who love you will NEVER do that. right?., =) =) [/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-23 01:25:39)

alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] i want both..hehehhe[/b]
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah.. the winner is both .... of course both hahaha
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to love and be loved :wow:
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] to be loved by that person you love :eh: [/b][/align][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:16

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy