• ARCHIVES 
  • » wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

Pages: 123

wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

*both! you have to be loved and to love.:)

Last edited by *nicz.love (2008-08-15 03:26:22)

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

yeah.. tnx for voting.. haha.. :lol: btw. can u be my friend sis? i'm luiza but u can call me iza for short.. :D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

both sisz! love and to be loved!
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

both its nice to be love and to love :wow:
carleah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh.., i think i can't answer your question!?:puke: cause from now in i can't feel love and that's why they called me,"manhid". Sorry my sister.
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's selfish if you want only to be loved. and it's not good if you're just loving. so definitely it's both! ;);)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

to be loved.. im tired to love .. err.. huhu .. moved on .. yeahh .. hehehe
emoshun
» n00b
1969-12-31

*both* of you want to be loved you have you love also :wow:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe.. yeah.. :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

absolutely its [b]both[/b] =)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I feels nice to be loved. But for now. No guy loevs me :crybaby: lol i'm single but not available cuz i'm liking or loving someone. I'm not sure if i liek him or loev him :crybaby:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

both.. i want to be loved by the person i love.. :crybaby:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

you got to have both!
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

both needed but i think it is better to love... love is not selfish... love is unconditional...
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

huehue~~ Love..n to be Loved... i like both..^^:D:D
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:wow: both better :D
chInItoh27
» n00b
1969-12-31

both. it's very important to love and be loved.:eh:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

of course both! i'd like to be loved, but i will have to love someone also.
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]i think i shUd Luv frSt . . ?!;] [/align] [quote]the bEst LovE is l0vin sUm1 trUtfuLy w.o anY pretends and Lies. . . :D[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wat do u wnt? to love?:wow: to be loved? hehe. :D for me both!. to be loved the one i love. hehe.. :lol:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:02

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy