• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

[align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

http://www.winterrowd.com/jinglebells/ [color=darkblue]here's mine!...hope you scared...[/color] [align=center][color=green]just listen to that song....turn on your speaker..put the volume at max...[/color][/align] [align=center]uhm...by the way lhadyblues... rey marko is mah brother and _dangerous fire_ is mah other account...lolx![/align]

Last edited by _crazy pipez_ (2008-11-02 01:56:00)

LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]oh.. ok... my rate is..4/5 :thumbsup:[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm...lox,... tenk yu... uhm... btw., who is the gamer of the month?! [align=center]i vote fer the game of the month is.... audition...[/align]

Last edited by _crazy pipez_ (2008-11-02 01:02:36)

rey marko
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][b]_crazy pipez wrote:[/b] uhm...by the way lhadyblues... rey marko is mah brother and _dangerous fire_ is mah other account...lolx![/quote] yeah...his mah brother....
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm...yeah this is mah bro.... bro, hope you enjoy.! @lhadyblues: uhm...who is the player of the month?
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow....nice guyz..... my ratings: 5/5 all of you ^^ gudluk all ^^
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

jakers23 uhm...is that rate is for my event?
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup...... ^^ lyk all ur games ^^
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm...yuppy! lolx! tenks jakers23... uhm... i think lhadyblues had a big problem today...
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wats the problem??? :o
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]yep,[/b]:( [b]i think lhadyblues is sad because something.. but we still didn't know about it..[/b]
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm...i think that's all bout the bad repu given to her? uhm... i don't know if that's the reason...
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how sad....hope we could help:cry:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]hem... lhadyblues problem can be worst than that~ maybe we should try asking her.. or maybe we should PM her[/b]=|=|
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ouch.......yah we should pm ^^
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm... we can't pm her anymore guys!
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]oh.. pardon me[/b]:paranoid::paranoid: [b]but maybe we can talk to her by cbox^^[/b] [b]i already on it...[/b]
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]uhmm.. nothing is wrong my friends.. don't worry about me.. :D thanks for the concern all of you.. I appreciated it much! :wow: anyways.. the game for the month is RAGNAROK and the player for the month is jaker23.. CONGRATS!! for the event.. hmm.. you didn't rate it.. :o some only did.. but If you want to have a winner immediately.. just tell me what to do.. =) AGAIN.. yes, I got a problem.. but its not so big anyway.. all people got problems right? :D and I thank all for the concerns.. and for making me feel better... just by your concerns, you made me feel better.. :lol: I'm so dramatic.. :lol:[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=LhaDybLueS]uhmm.. nothing is wrong my friends.. don't worry about me.. thanks for the concern all of you.. I appreciated it much! anyways.. the game for the month is RAGNAROK and the player for the month is jaker23..CONGRATS!! for the event..hmm.. you didn't rate it.. some only did.. but If you want to have a winner immediately.. just tell me what to do.. AGAIN.. yes, I got a problem.. but its not so big anyway.. all people got problems right? and I thank all for the concerns.. and for making me feel better... just by your concerns, you made me feel better.. I'm so dramatic..[/quote] [b]ohoho i see^^ glad you okay now lhadyblues^^ @event:did the vote format still the same like in previus event?? @topic:congrats to jakers^^ i wonder who will be the next~[/b]
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]@event nope..this will be the format.. I VOTE FOR _____(username) (optional)because.. blah blah blah.. @jakers23 if you want to get the prize for being the player of the month.. please go to page 2 to get the format.. :D @hanabi hehehehe.. @rey marko plz introduce yourself here.. welcome BTW..[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by LhaDybLueS (2008-11-03 03:00:15)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:18

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy