• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

[align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

jhenz0721
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

thnx for understanding me... i am still active even if i dont post here... i always check this site...
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

[quote=jhenz0721]thnx for understanding me... i am still active even if i dont post here... i always check this site...[/quote] [b]ohoho i see^^ so how are you today??[/b]
weleh
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi there... long time for not being here... i wanna vote... > ragnarok > audition > seal online > perfect world > ragnarok tha......
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=weleh]hi there... long time for not being here... i wanna vote... > ragnarok > audition > seal online > perfect world > ragnarok tha......[/quote] [b]ahh!! hi again weleh~ it took so long since you don't active here T^T where are you before??[/b]
weleh
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=hanabi_suigintou]hi again weleh~ it took so long since you don't active here T^T where are you before??[/quote] i've gone to nice place.... and actually i forgot bout fstalk..... :D heheh... tha for now~~
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey guys... :D uhhmmm? am i still member here? [i]Obviously-duh? :rolleyes:[/i] do you still remember me? :lol: nah, just kidding.. sorry for the inactive... ya know, a LOT of skulwork! :retard: so... what did I miss? [i]of course a lot too..:paranoid:[/i] im really sorry! :/
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi guyz....how are u all ^^
ineedyou143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeee!! hello online gamerz!
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]hello people i'm back!! how are you all??[/b]
ineedyou143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whos audista here??? wanna play???? hehehhe:paranoid:
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]ahuhuhuh... :crybaby: miss bugging here.. I got busy in our school.. so much works to do.. well.,, its almost over though! CHRISTMAS time! the events are all restart.. sorry,, :doubt: @welcome to the clan! please be active.. :D ineedyou143 < and please introduce yourself here.. thanks! @to those inactive sometimes its ok to be not active always.. ^.^ @to those inactive always are you still alive man? lawlz.. =D december votes for the game of the month starts now... >gaia >audition >ragnarok >rose player of the month of dec. starts below this post.. @EVENTS special events? hmmm... just remembered we had lots of unfinished events,.. but it was all cancelled.. so.. I'm planning to uncover the special event.. any game may do.. here's the idea.. 1) any game which you love most can be in this event,.. but... 2) it depends if the game can use any clothes.. CLOTHES??? why? because this event is all about picturing out your best costume... requirements: >character girl/boy must wear Christmas attires! >please show the name of the character >and lastly, indicate the captured picture that its yours.. please be honest! do not just get pictures in the net.. kapish?! how to join,.. print screen your game with your character along with the requirements.. just as simple as that.. no levels are required.. A special event has a special prize.. so? it depends to you if you join.. DEADLINE will be on: December 24, 2008 good luck! :D @REMINDERS please give me your votes,.. thanks! MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! =|[/b][/color] [img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/544/gaia1lf7.gif[/img] [b][color=skyblue]1,567,380 gaia gold[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by LhaDybLueS (2008-12-14 03:03:19)

weleh
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Huff.... nice project sista.... :thumbsup: but wanna vote first.... > audition > ragnarok im playing audition now... but i played as a girl ^_^ :D is that ok?? eh btw...... bout, [quote]>character girl/boy must wear Christmas attires! >please show the name of the character >and lastly, indicate the captured picture that its yours..[/quote] im a moslem... so i cant buy christmas attires... =( u have any idea bout that??? huuff.... youre soo dilligent to do this event... :D nice work.... :thumbsup: bye~ :penguin::penguin::penguin:
ineedyou143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx sis for welcoming me here^^ by the way im Julie..... simply you can call me Eiluj^^ hehehe.... i love playing Audition so much^^ by the way? do we need to post our pic with costume????????? and our character?? ok i'll try^^ i vote audition thumbs up for audi^^:thumbsup:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]whe.. with christmas costume?? i affraid i can't lhadyblues, same reason with weleh... @ineedyou143: welcome to our clan XD hope you stay actuve dear..[/b] [b]EDITED:[/b] [b]almost forgot.. i vote for audition, ragnarok, and RF!![/b]

Last edited by hanabi_suigintou (2008-12-14 23:55:16)

ineedyou143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx sis^^ yes...i will be very active in this clan^^ hehe
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^ good, i hope you don't lie.. anyway.. what's with the events lhadyblues??[/b]
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]@event is that so??? hmmm.. didn't see that coming.. lolz.. how about the characters only.. not you.. is that ok? well.. its up to you actually.. if you really wanted to join.. VOTES ARE >gaia - 1 >audition - 4 >ragnarok - 3 >rose - 1 >rf - 1 @ineedyou143 no problem siz,, ^^ @weleh lolz.. thanks for the compliment.. :D[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@ lhadyblues: the character of the online games that i played you mean?? ohh then i will be join if that do~[/b]
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]yep... :D good luck then.. =| @welcome to the clan yzack2016[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]hoho.. it's look's like the people starting to off now... only 2ppl online here^^ BTW, how are you now lhadyblues?? long time no see^^[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:40

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy