• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

[align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

jakers23
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

i vote for ragna and audi.....hello guyz....how are u???
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

[quote=jakers23]hello guyz....how are u???[/quote] [b]hehe, fine here^^ oh yeah.... here's my vote: ~ragnarok ~audition ~RF[/b]
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]VOTES are :arrow: audition=4 :arrow: ragnarok=3 :arrow: gaia=1 :arrow: RF=1 @cursed members hanabi_suigintou and _dangerous fire_ what happen to this guys?? :([/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=LhaDybLueS]@cursed members hanabi_suigintou and _dangerous fire_ what happen to this guys?? :([/quote] [b]ehe~ cuz i break 1 rule.. but only for 1 week~ oh yeah.. do you feel that friendster can't be open by now??[/b]
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]oh.. i see... plz be careful next time.. =) yea I noticed that too.,, their under maintenance by now.. I think,,. codes will not work again, it should be updated by the experts..., :wasted:[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]agree with you lhadyblues^^ i think friendster will be okay tommorow[/b]
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]*roar* FS is still under maintenance for almost 3days now... :crybaby:[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaa......ur cursed hanabi.....thats ok just 1 week..... ^^ yah friendster is under maintenance..... my friends b4 is 400+ but now 5 only?
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jakers23]waaaaaaaaaa......ur cursed hanabi.....thats ok just 1 week..... ^^ yah friendster is under maintenance..... my friends b4 is 400+ but now 5 only?[/quote] [b]well.. if notice an anouncement bellow your friend list you will understand[/b]=)=)
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/2n8rf5k.gif[/img] [b][color=skyblue]I don't think its a good idea making this siggy.. :wallbash: (I don't even think this looks like a siggy) :disgust:[/b][/color] [url=http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8784/aweuh2.jpg][b]!VIEW THIS PICTURE![/b][/url] :eh: [b][color=skyblue]@FRIENDSTER maintenance they say that someone did inserted the friendster a so called VIRUS that's why they had to fixed it, I'm glad that it is already fixed.. :D[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by LhaDybLueS (2008-11-19 07:49:51)

hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] ^ nice pics lhadyblues~ @friendster maintance: friendster is all right again yay~ XD but i think most of my friend didn't comment me T^T and i have been release from the curse^^ so i'm back!![/b]
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah nice pics....hello guyz.... ^^ how are u all ??? :D
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jakers23]hello guyz.... ^^ how are u all ???:D[/quote] [b]hey jakers~ fine on here^^ how about you???[/b]
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im fine.....college lyf is thebest but the teachers are so annoying.... ^^
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i vote fer audi only!
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jakers23]im fine.....college lyf is thebest but the teachers are so annoying.... ^^[/quote] [b]yeah i'm aggree^^ teacher's habit is always same even they are in college or high school~[/b] [quote=_crazy pipez_]i vote fer audi only![/quote] [b]ehe~ it seems you like audi very much.. how are you now??[/b]
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi to all... i'm back... sorry for long time absent here... i also like audition... and i really miss my family and friends there... :( ~QCC~Enjhz here... :D
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jhenz0721]hi to all... i'm back... sorry for long time absent here... i also like audition... and i really miss my family and friends there... :( ~QCC~Enjhz here... :D[/quote] [b]oh~ it's really a long time since you absent on here^^ welcome back~[/b]
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah... im so sorry for that... it's too busy in my work... whew! :wallbash:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jhenz0721]yeah... im so sorry for that... it's too busy in my work... whew! :wallbash:[/quote] [b]oh. that's okay^^ as long you keep active~ anyway how's your day??[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=gray]To all Online Gamers out there! Feel free to join and discuss here all your favorite games and updates of all new games.. :rose: CLAN URL :rose:[/b][/color] www.ftalk-onl

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:58

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy