• ARCHIVES 
  • » I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

Pages: 123

I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I am waiting for his reply. But he didn’t text me again. I need some advise, why he didn’t text me? What is the reason?
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

Maybe he was shocked.. But it's okay. Maybe if he realized that you are a really good person, he would reply to you. Just keep on waiting. But it would reach the waiting for about years, it's time to give up and find a new textmate :)
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

maybe he was... shocked by that. and maybe scared. if hes not txting anymore nothing..
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah .. he was shocked with it .. try to txt him still ..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

well based from experience., guys would want to ask for your number so they can you know,hit on u.,it's an ego thing i think.,well,not all boys are like that.,only some.,maybe 99.99% op boys.,xDDDD.,me not like that kind.,as 4 ur problem.,maybe because that person is one of those 99.99% guys.,xDDD so my advise,get a new textmate.,have friends.,enjoy life.,ur current condition is not a reason for you not to love and be loved in return.,xDD i would advise not to text him anymore.,you have to move on,coz he's probably not interested in you anymore.,and you would just be disappointed if you keep on waiting and waiting.but if he texted you again.,den.,dats good.,it means that he values your friendship.,xDD
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i agree... maybe he was shock at what he knew.
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Find another habit other than txting. Forget about him if he hurt you. If he txts u again, ask why he stoped. ;)
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

find another textmate. its not the end of the world for you. enjoy life. =)
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

may be he was just shoked .....:O
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

you're like my tita Nora. -- if he doesn't text you anymore maybe because he was shocked. or disappointed? idk.there's so many boys like him! if he's not texting you for a week,then don't do bother text that guy.he's just a waste of time!
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i delete his # but i know his friendster. how can i forget him???
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its really hard to move on .. hehe .. its hard ................. :crybaby:
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

uhmm..maybe he was afraid..and was shocked!..u know boys nowadys [i]namimili[/i]but not that im saying na lahat kei?..ehehe..and just fine new ones that can accept for hu u are..!!!
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he is shoked .... like this---> :o:O:o:O
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww :crybaby: maybe he was shocked?? but don't worry...maybe he only needs time for him to accept you :eh: boys nowadays are [i]mapili[/i], but [b]NOT[/b] all. =)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

HE WAS shocked when he knew that.. dont mind him, he's stupid to not text you again there are many guys out there who really would care for you..:)
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

people that loves you should love you for what your and not for what you are not. =) moved on. :D
abaver
» n00b
1969-12-31

wellboys are really like that.. they think all textmates r der [b]PERFECT[/b]ideal love ones.. so,they think dat girl dont have any pwob.. dey r just askin of some query like [b]r u sexy?[/b] [b]how tall r u?[/b] like that..ESPECIALLY WHEN U DONT SEE THEM YET..:HAPPY:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=abaver]wellboys are really like that.. they think all textmates r der PERFECTideal love ones.. so,they think dat girl dont have any pwob.. dey r just askin of some query like r u sexy? how tall r u? like that..ESPECIALLY WHEN U DONT SEE THEM YET..:HAPPY:[/quote] ahmp.. not all :crybaby: hehehe!
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][i]:o maybe he was shocked because at first you didnt tell him[/i][/b] [align=center]its up to him if he would text you again and accept you or just ignore because of your condition[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy