• ARCHIVES 
  • » I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

Pages: 123

I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

inhinyero
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

C'mon the medium is just texting.. look for another.. but this time not thru text but you jnow him personally and he knows you of course. then for sure he would know your condition, wen time comes that he really feel a special thing in his heart notwithstanding of ur condition then he may be the right guy for you.. love is not just on text.. it's about commitment, a long life commitment and respect and trust.
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

[quote=chipster489]Find another txt m8. :)[/quote] yeah! its just txtm8.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy