• ARCHIVES 
  • » I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

Pages: 123

I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

maybe he was shocked.. and find you not interesting anymore so dont wait for him to text you again.. he's good for nothing
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

People tend to judge a person based on what they see or based on their impression, you just had that kind of person.
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try to move on... i know itz hard but do it zlowly... and dont make him zee that you're affected bcoz he will continue hurting you... prove to him that he'z nothing to you... that [b]hiz lozt not urz[/b], ryt? der zo many guyz in thiz world, he'z juzt only one... u can find a new one... more worth loving and will love you back... cheer up... derz a thing call [b]world[/b]...
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe he was shocked..., he's selfish..., mikeljon02
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well...if hes good maybe he consider ur condition!! but guyz many guyz have a higher standards for the girls,or try to txt him.....OR------------------>>>
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well......guyz is have a higher standards!! just tell the truth if he comsider your situition,just love ur self!! [spoiler]try to find guyz that really lyk you and loves you so u can't hurt!! ahehhe :crybaby:[/spoiler]
em3628
» n00b
1969-12-31

forget him focus ur tym here at friendstertalk
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe he was shocked abut your condition. just move on.
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]he WAS shocked. if he didn't text you, maybe he' just not really a true friend. if he was, he would understand you for who you are. and psh. forget him. move on, there's always someone ther that will understand you. you're still young. you'll make it! :) :thumbsup:[/b]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay]he WAS shocked. if he didn't text you, maybe he' just not really a true friend. if he was, he would understand you for who you are. and psh. forget him. move on, there's always someone ther that will understand you. you're still young. you'll make it! :) :thumbsup:[/quote] i agree wif him =) :D
kira_light
» n00b
1969-12-31

:P=):mad::angry:
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^wow. talk about spamming?! lol. pleae avoid posting in smilies only. thanks. =) @topic.. ^^ look up ll ll[/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... *confused maybe or just narrow minded ignore it if he doesnt reply anymore, theres a lot out there who has the heart
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

find anoder txtmate/s...
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just move on. hehehe! you could be happy without him. be positive as always. as they've said "it's not yet the end of the world"... there is someone meant for you. don't worry.
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

His not shocked :O maybe he gets afraid... :D or maybe because ur txtm8 is expecting something from you, like u are perfect and everything, thats why when u told to him about ur condition he gets disappointed :crybaby: and to tell you this his not ur bf his just ur texmate :wallbash: so move on :thumbsup:

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2008-10-16 03:18:39)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Find another txt m8. :) [/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Maybe he's just shocked. Give him time to answer.
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

shocked =| -i think he shouldn't be..right?
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] yeah , maybe he was shocked and didn't know what to do nor to say . . so maybe he thought it's better off to keep silent than to do or say something wrong :/ [/b][/align][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I have a cerebral palsy, I cannot walk. One day, I have a text message and he become my textmate. I didn’t say to him that I have a cerebral palsy. But after two weeks, I said to him my condition. I

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:48

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy