• ARCHIVES 
  • » We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

Pages: 123

We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to suggest some subforums to be created in one of the sections, please post them in here. :D
fairy_98
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

^ yeah i see it when i logged in here.. and it's very gud.. i like the new ftalk :D
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

indonesia has been created...as well... gud job admin... :thumbsup:
robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ADMIN[/b] thanks for the sub forum in indonesia section regional i'll really apprecated you :D:thumbsup: good job admin/mr.**** :lol:

Last edited by robbinhood (2008-08-19 08:52:08)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah, I have noticed it, and that's good :thumbsup: BTW, I am suggesting (if possible), to have sub-forums in the Tricks and Tutorial section, the sub-forum could be "Pure CSS Codes", "CSS+Scripts or JS Codes" Once again, thanks, sub-forums make exploration much convenient.:thumbsup::thumbsup: Jie
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah,the changes are good. erm i have a question regardng this changes, i have noticed yesterday that when you see the last post in each section, it also shows the thread where the member last posted,but now,it came back to its original erm ..form (sorry not good in english :crybaby: ) so was it really there or, was i only dreaming yesterday? :D
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i suggest if we can have a subforum in boys and girls section. can we have a separate boy and girl subsection. cause there are topics that are only for boys and only for girls :question:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: how about a filipino and english subsection for the lit section, since most stories there are in taglish?? or something like Stories by Ftalk authors, book discussions..etc
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: how about a filipino and english subsection for the lit section, since most stories there are in taglish?? or something like Stories by Ftalk authors, book discussions..etc[/quote] yeah! this is good. Because I could not find a proper place to post my "masterpieces" in Tagalog. It will help a lot of members who want to share something in the Literary Sec. Thanks sis, for this suggestion:thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Yeah, I have noticed it, and that's good BTW, I am suggesting (if possible), to have sub-forums in the Tricks and Tutorial section, the sub-forum could be "Pure CSS Codes", "CSS+Scripts or JS Codes" Once again, thanks, sub-forums make exploration much convenient[/quote] I like ur idea, hopefully is something that can be done. I am sure it would be a lot of work for the mods :smoke:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

All topics related to overlay are now located in one section with subforums of Layouts, Add-ons, and Help. [url=http://theftalk.com/f8-Friendster-Overlay.html]Friendster Overlay[/url] [li][url=http://theftalk.com/f42-Overlay-Layouts.html]Layouts[/url][/li] [li][url=http://theftalk.com/f54-Overlay-Add-ons.html]Add-Ons[/url][/li] [li][url=http://theftalk.com/f57-Overlay-Help.html]Help[/url][/li]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes, I have been noticing the new sub-sections and I think it's really great and helps to organize the forum better. [quote=jieduck]BTW, I am suggesting (if possible), to have sub-forums in the Tricks and Tutorial section, the sub-forum could be "Pure CSS Codes", "CSS+Scripts or JS Codes"[/quote] I like this idea and I think it would be very helpful. Hope we'll see this change soon. [quote=As cicatrizes]so was it really there or, was i only dreaming yesterday? :D[/quote] No you were not dreaming. :lol: I noticed that, too, however I didn't like it and I'm glad it's back to normal now. [quote=meng.o3]:arrow: how about a filipino and english subsection for the lit section, since most stories there are in taglish?? or something like Stories by Ftalk authors, book discussions..etc[/quote] I agree with this idea, too. I stopped going to the Literature section because I was spending too much time trying to figure out what I could and couldn't read. Many of the writings have an English title, then once you go to the thread you find out that it's in Taglish. Which is not good for me (American) because I barely understand it. I would enjoy reading more people's writings, only if I knew which ones were in English. =|
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]BTW, I am suggesting (if possible), to have sub-forums in the Tricks and Tutorial section, the sub-forum could be "Pure CSS Codes", "CSS+Scripts or JS Codes"[/quote] good idea :idea: i agree. and thanks admin so much. theres a new section like what eejhay's post #11 thank you for making a subforum it will be helpful
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i agree with sis mengs sub forum in lit section.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

In Arts and Design section... Drawings, Letterings, Photography, Photoshop works, and Siggies must organize into sub-sections. Edit: In game section... PC games, Consoles and Handheld Systems must organize into sub-sections. In Anime section... Anime and Manga must organize into sub-sections.

Last edited by ReversEdge (2008-08-20 05:07:36)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

at first i was really [b]suprised [/b]when i saw this [u]subforums,[/u]. it made ftalk [i]neat and more organized,.[/i] nice job [b]admin! [/b]:rose: really kewl![i] i wish i could give you +repu! hahah lol :lol:[/i] [quote=ReversEdge]In Arts and Design section... Drawings, Letterings, Photography, Photoshop works, and Siggies must organize into sub-sections.[/quote] ^agree wit this! :)

Last edited by jheneko (2008-08-20 05:47:10)

jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]In Arts and Design section... Drawings, Letterings, Photography, Photoshop works, and Siggies must organize into sub-sections.[/quote] yep, i strongly agree woth yah... i'd like to post my result-of-boredom photos :D [quote=meng.o3]how about a filipino and english subsection for the lit section, since most stories there are in taglish?? or something like Stories by Ftalk authors, book discussions..etc[/quote] oh,yeaa, man... or woman... :ninja: i'm sure people who can't understand filipino language won't be confused anymore.
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how about a subsection also in the Philippines section? like in indonesian section? about layouts also, but in tagalog. for us, who didnt understand explanations about the tuts in making layouts. like me. just a suggestion.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]jieduck wrote: BTW, I am suggesting (if possible), to have sub-forums in the Tricks and Tutorial section, the sub-forum could be "Pure CSS Codes", "CSS+Scripts or JS Codes" I like this idea and I think it would be very helpful. Hope we'll see this change soon.[/quote] Now, it looks like that the CSS and Scripts tricks subforums have materialized. Thanks a lot for this, it will truly help a lot of members! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]In Arts and Design section... Drawings, Letterings, Photography, Photoshop works, and Siggies must organize into sub-sections. Edit: In game section... PC games, Consoles and Handheld Systems must organize into sub-sections.[/quote] Very good idea, bro. I did not even think about the Arts and Design section when the sub-section topic came up. Strongly agree with this, and also, I like the Game sub-sections you suggest also. :arrow: And a big thanks to Admin for the Tricks and Tutorials sub-sections. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy