• ARCHIVES 
  • » We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

Pages: 123

We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

[b]i like the sub forum has been added^^ especially on css layouts~ so it will be more organise and neater.. thank you admin~ i really put respect on you..[/b]
fheter
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

hey there. how is that i can't add a song/playlist in my friendster ? i heard something that friendster was blocking the flash players like playlist and other music players. how long should it take? help me please.please.please
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=fheter]hey there. how is that i can't add a song/playlist in my friendster ? i heard something that friendster was blocking the flash players like playlist and other music players. how long should it take? help me please.please.please[/quote] You should ask ur question in the Help thread, this is not proper place. =)
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

how about a Graphics zone? :D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:49

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy