• ARCHIVES 
  • » We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

Pages: 123

We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

christian_bekenz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

:arrow: thank make altogether ;] ;) greet to just recognize :thumbsup: :cool: I like herewith altogether =)
Black_Goth
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

thank make altogether finally I can make begrounds by xself without support all of you I cannot like this again I render thanks =) :thumbsup: :| :thumbsup: ;] :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :angry: :thumbsup: :doubt: :thumbsup:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The new FTalk is very neat and organized.I suggest subforums in Graphics section: For the Tutorials,Request threads and compilations wif teh other threads. Good job Admin :D:thumbsup:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's a pretty good idea. :thumbsup: ..Making FTalk more organized :penguin:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the subforums are nice, it made ftalk more organized, but i can't suggest any section that needs to have subforums so i guess i'll just roam around ftalk first.:) --

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-09-05 22:21:28)

Pix
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh yes, we really need to organized. =|
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

The updates turned out really good..
Pyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

New FriendsterTalk is clean and organized when they changed it.
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

in the literature section. another subforum for poems and one for stories.. just a suggestion though..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah. this is nc hope for more improvements :D :thumbsup:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This is only a suggestion. how about "Pinoy Games" sub-sections under philippines board? since many of the thread there are games. and it also gives an opportunity to discuss something new(with sense) in philippines board that is not related to games. =) ( [i]just like in Indonesian board, they have a subsections [/i];) )

Last edited by dondon (2008-09-20 06:01:11)

Suzarin
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like the new FriendsterTalk, it's very organized now!
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]what are subforms anyway?...just curios..:retard:[/b]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thanks for the info's. I'm happy that we have subforums right now. I'll post my suggestions in a bit.
Stardusters
» n00b
1969-12-31

Also mods make sure it's in the right place!
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is a good a idea!. eptok jux got better en better ! :)
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for explaining.....
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections.[/quote] That's a very good idea :D:thumbsup: It really helps with the organization, and I don't get lost in the forums anymore =|
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for this.FriendsterTalk is now more organized.
dresti_cool
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry...... I am a newbie here and... I dun understand what are you guys talking about!!!!!!!! can someone explains it to me??? :question::question::question: Btw, nice to meet all of U! I am a newbie here! Hope we can be good friends :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We are making FriendsterTalk more organized. So we now implemented subforums/subsections in some sections. As you browse thoroughly to other sections, there are already subforums. If you want to s

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:48

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy