• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

Pages: 12345..5

[align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

xaxii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

[align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/i] okay., i'll start! the best ftalk member i've ever met is [i]Nahzbate[/i] coz she's my closest friend in ftalk.. [/align]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

Actually taking this "literally" I've not met anybody :lol: But the other way around..Humm Almost all I talk to here are great and friendly :D :eh:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

i think everyone here is equal for me, it depends how you get to know the people here... sometimes you get on their bad side because you probably did something wrong, obviously. nonetheless, i know ftalk has plenty of respectable members regarding to their characteristics.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I agree with both [b]Sis Jamie[/b] and [b]Sis Rhoda[/b]. FTalk really has plenty of respectable, friendly and helpful folks that we could consider as best FTalk members. :thumbsup:
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nicca07.............. and sisz sugarstyx x

Last edited by riana21.punkemorock (2008-08-24 03:34:07)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Simple me, Kuya Lee, Ate swit, Tunie...[/b] and many more...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh a lot! i can't name all of them.:lol: but you can make me name the worst ftalk member iv'e ever met. =D kidding. :penguin:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-24 04:23:01)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b] :arrow: popsicle :arrow: my siisz'z :arrow: shin :arrow: all scandalers =| [/b][/color]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its bhezt09 cherlyster91326 aprilcutie09 &&all skyliners :D
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: sisz tinay :arrow: sisz brentda :arrow: sisz ceszweii =)
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bobcbar ketah23 halo (??) tauruslady i forgot his whole usename. they are so nice.
liletoile
» n00b
1969-12-31

lunareigh_sassy
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me is..[b]natzin[/b] and [b]xPEPPERMINT[/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

all of the people in the philippine section... =)
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hemm , , I lyk [b]anyone[/b] in fstalk . [i]except[/i] hu gimme - repu. . LOL . Im juz kidding ! :P
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like anyone here in ftalk.,....:o:o:o
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

for me?? hmmmm.. u r all nc :eh: && especially the fstalkers from Philippines! [i]mabuhay![/i]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

4 meh its... :arrow: sis reika :arrow: lolo cronix :arrow: lolo jie :arrow: lolo ketah
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course.. the one whom i invited here. LEIDENICE!!! :D and also sir ephe..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]sis reika lolo cronix lolo jie lolo ketah[/quote] hahaha!! my "apo" is also one of the best FTalk members that I met here. very friendly and fond of making fansyns, keep it up, "apo" :thumbsup::thumbsup: As I have mentioned earlier, there are lots of members here that I consider the best (not just for being friendly or nice, but for being good members and leaders as well) :thumbsup::thumbsup: God bless us all!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy