• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

Pages: 12345

[align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

[b]FORSAKENDOLL[/b] i dunno why
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

` foe me d' best eptok member i've ever met iz ate lunareighn sassy . ` shes good at makin' sigg, avs, etc. ` hehe . i idolize her .
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

everybody is equal =)
mAttbUnsO
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: PinkLoveriza
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I haven't met anybody here in ftalk .... But I think anne.24.. She's so friendly and creative. And also Ms. Kristina16 She's friendly too.. They're my favorite mods here
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'll say everyone. :thumbsup: [/b]
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think:[b]unlovedgurltan[/b] she is teh best and besides we became best friends =)
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]for me everybody.. especially sis grace(my first friend) and the pinkladies...[/align]
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he is my friend!!! =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]it wud be .... sir lordheinz.. although he's gone ... :( . But still he's one of the best here. Lots of contributions made him special. And, the way he motivates me in terms of sharing. It inverted my first impression to him >>from the past.[/b] =)
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ms. danx and my fu classmates!
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

* my dear classmates in FU! love em.:D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Our [b]administrator[/b] hahaha =):thumbsup:
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elise . hmm . she`s uber nice . nah . i`ve bin off for 48 years & got no updates bout d ftlak cbox but thx to her coz she told me wat was happenin . && i found out dat some [i]bakla[/i] :O:) wer invading d cbox . haha . nweis , tc sis . :)
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]My fellow Rockstars...[/b] - They are kind. [spoiler][b]Leipot-[/b] We became friends and we talked about weird things like "The halimaw or the bakla in the chatbox. And the girl we wanted to flush in the toilet. :D" [b]Charleneajose-[/b]Me, my cousin and ate Charlene became good friends. I even made her a fansign. :p [b]Ate Eney-[/b]-Yeah. She's cool. :p [b]Cuteukoi-[/b] Haha. She called me MCR because of my name. :p [b]Ubenchx[/b]-Yeah! Pareng ben.! Ate charlene's soulmate. :p [b]Bobcar-[/b]he's helpful. [b]Ephemeral-[/b]sir eph's my fave mod. :p [b]Edrian007-[/b]yeah! he's my cbox buddy.[/spoiler] Well, they're actually too many. Those are just some of them. :D

Last edited by gerard0619 (2008-12-31 06:23:42)

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]sis Leipot :D mG :D kaygee :D dess16 ;) haha [spoiler][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/k3ptp0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup: :arrow: my cbox buddies :) :arrow: FU classmates :) :arrow: everyone :) [spoiler]baby and maru- we talk about boys a looot hahaha plurk- my god,, my "kalabtiim" in ftalk haha gerard-he explained it on his post already kia and squen- we use to help others regarding their love problems weng-haha my "kabet" haha flint and anna- haha lovebirds :P drew- plurk's friend..he edited my picture haha luna and tunie-haha the lolo and lola of the cbox cj, soul, jibbs- youngest friends i think? haha patchii and cath- haha my "ka tag team" nguso and walang mukha haha "halimaw" and toilet- best buds HAHAHA jokeness cy and telay- we talk about CAT a looot haha xstel, ate chaw, ate danx,xim-IMY! linnie-haha i always tease her :P green froggie :D kuya james-haha patchii's "kalabtiim" ate daiz-FU's leader :D kuya pj-haha he calls me lipotpot :P garon,royal-cbox hotties hahaha sis jas and sis nickz- FU sisterettes :P secrec-a mysterious guy but loves to smile :) ershin-one of my first friends here in ftalk sir bob- he's so helpful :D ate johar-haha super cute sis :P ate jho-she's like my 'ate' here :D tap- from LA i think..he's such a nice guy :P ham, kelvin, girl- international friends haha xtian-he loves to draw,,he's so cute haha lawrence-a hottie too haha kuya tan-haha :D i told him to change his picture :P kuya jay-my loving kuya in ftalk :P kessyl-my new sissy :P she's so acive cica and vect-loudest people in the chatbox? haha lollipop and ukoi-vampires haha rakzztar-we're not that close but i use to team up ate ukoi with him :) kuya lloyd- my friend :P xiru-haha ono's bestfriend :D eney-haha karuro's labtiim jake-italian boy -i actually used a translator to talk with him haha aicullen- haha relative of e.cullen ryl-haha she's always in the 'what's my gift' thread set-haha i used to team her up with cj! LOL chipster-he's kinda mysterious but he gave us the details during pacquiao's fight tricia-she's so helful, we used to help her and now she's the one who's helping newbies :D angeli-she's from canada :D khriz-another cbox sissy! :P katie-she always greets me whenever she passes by the cbox chard-haha katie's bro senam and losher-they were the ones who guessed who's the 'bakla' in ftalk mystery-ono's bff..haha[/spoiler] i'm not bias to those who are listed.. :D everyone is equal.. i may forget some but that doesn't mean that they're not my 'friends' :D i consider everyone i meet as a friend *ahem ahem* . -hahaha :D
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

-sis grace. -sis maru. -sis johar. -sis elise. -my tesň. -big bro bryan. -chatmates in cbox. -Fu classmates.

Last edited by pinkprincess18 (2008-12-28 14:28:07)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]My kafals dondon :rose:[/b] My kafated Jhonara My Lil bro Bryan My kambal Tunie Kevin Flint Cbox Buddies

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-28 14:41:52)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mine is [i]ate[/i] danx. oops. Sorry for the [i]ate[/i], danx. I mean, mine is danx and my mommy faith :]]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:17

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy