• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

Pages: 123455

[align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

yunish
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

i shall say almost everyone. :D
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

well, for me. :arrow: its Uma-chan! she is mai besty in the outside world and she is the one who invited me to eptok :D
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Actully, I like everyone, You all seems so nice.. And all of us seems to help each other right? I mean we all, share stuff, like layies, siggies etc.
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ive met a lot of very nice people here in Ftalk, but the Top4 are: Kuya Lordheinz, Ate Neaz, Cutie_Phunk, Ate Yunish. Thats all!!
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Teh one who always make me smile is Nelson :lol: He is teh best person i've ever meet here but teh best among teh best is my real-life bestfriend who registered here ahgseahwfhgwre There are also others liek my classmates from Class-S, my friends here ahehe
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i leik every one:P

Last edited by malow (2008-09-01 22:37:49)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the best member/s that i meet here is all the members of rockstars group :lol:
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

all rockstars member.. they're really kind and friendly.. :D

Last edited by hellshredder999 (2008-09-24 06:42:35)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me .. sis natzin :D she always give +repu if sum1 made a new layie's nice person :D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Miss switpotato is awesome!! but i haven't really "MET" her but i think she's the best :D She makes great codes :D
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:natzin :arrow:norikonichan :arrow:ate tinay (kristina16) :arrow:ino24 :arrow: xPEPPERMINTx (so kind)

Last edited by Ino Yamanaka (2008-09-28 02:05:23)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my best friends in ftalk are : :arrow: [b]hellshredder999[/b]. uber nice. close friend @ skul. :arrow: [b]shia chan[/b]. young. nice. energetic! :lol: :arrow: [b]Rei Ryuzaki[/b]. super super nice person! :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]Shella_Suigintou99[/b]. nice gal. has a same interest with me.. :D :arrow: [b]naddnadd[/b]. well lays creator. really kind to friends. =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]but you can make me name the worst ftalk member iv'e ever met[/quote] Who would that be? Would I guess it correctly? =D There are many FTalkers that I would fit into the category of "best FTalk member". Too many to name, but they know who they are, and especially all of the Rockstars. =)
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me .. :arrow: ate swit and mhede :thumbsup:
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The Scandalers. ;) :wow:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

those who i talk to here in ftalk are all great. :cool:
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]all of the members here that i can talk to. :thumbsup: =)[/b]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

In here i just met my friends in fs: such as: naddnadd,, niichan,,
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

everyone! esp. the [b] FASHIONISTAs[/b]=D=D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sis nickay, sis rocel, sis sunshine or maybe rachel.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][spoiler]Pls. close if already posted[/spoiler] [b]Name the best ftalk member you have ever met.[/b] [i]--> This thread will see your observation about the members of Friendstertalk.[/

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:24

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy