• ARCHIVES 
  • » Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

Yellow Flash
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to avoid spamming.. ___________________ example: [quote=Yellow Flash]Bleach[/quote] ^ 9/10... i rate it 9/10 bcoz of cool battle scenes.. Splashing effects and extreme action... But not perfect bcoz of fillers... blah blah blah... __________________ Just like that guys.. and mods.. if u think this is not a good thread feel free to delete this... _____________________ Ok ill start... HunterXHunter
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

11/10 :P really love it. love the opening theme. and actually. just finished watching that anime last month :lol: dis is cool for me. :P Code Geass :D
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

oh wow,,nice thread =) [b]HunterXHunter[/b] - i will rate that 10/10, :o :lol: nice story especially when gon rescued killua from his family.. and i loev the place where killua live,full of monsters,full of secret,full of food :lol: i wanna live there someday =D and oh a good example to those people who has lasted more than 40 years as a friend .. :lol: :arrow: Doraemon =D [spoiler][flash=440x220]http://media.imeem.com/m/Py2_a9gYly[/flash][/spoiler] =D ---------------------------------- Spam,,hekhek :D [b]Code Geass[/b] - i'll rate it 10/10,i lyk the smiling face of lelouch [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/10igi21.jpg[/img]

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-08-20 04:51:48)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]10 out of 10 cos its funny and educational -- bokura ga ita?[/b]
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ waa i rate that 8/10 i love the anime cuz its soo romantic i juz love yano but hates yamamoto teh girl with glasses i juz dun like teh ending yano eneded up going to tokyo argh!cant wait for the next season uhmm... [b]jigoku shoujo?[/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

11/10. coz i liek it. haha. one of my fav. anime. =) [b]when one person is cursed two graves are dug.[/b] haha. :retard: --edited-- ooppss. i forgot to put an anime. lols

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-08-21 08:41:16)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]wahaha,. nice thread,. i kinda liek it,. woohoo!! :wow:[/i] @T: 0/10,. sorry,. i dunno,. [b]when one person is cursed two graves are dug.[/b]!?!?!? is that teh anime you want to be rated [i]sis[/i]? hehe i dunno that!. [i]no idea..[/i] hehe :wallbash: ---- [i]rate:[/i] *[b]Rozen maiden[/b]!?
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

9/10 i really like that blending of tht anime... [b] Pokemon[/b]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^errr.... just 6/10,. at first i liekd it because teh pokemons wer cute,.but it was so looonngggggggggg story,. then many seasons,. that quite boooooooreeeeeeed me :wallbash: and (teh newly added in teh latest seasons) some pokemons are an eyesore,. lol,. they are not all cute,. *only some* (well this is my opinion,. well sorry pokemon fanatics,. ) [i]ps:pikachu is cute,. lol :wallbash:[/i] ----- VV[b] nabari no ou? [/b]

Last edited by jheneko (2008-08-20 05:58:20)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ i dont know this anime but... ive searched it's photos in photobucket.. cool characters... i think im gonna watch this.. ill rate it 2/10 coz i dont know this anime yet.. SHURA NO TOKI??
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OT: lol I was wondering where teh music was coming from and was familiar LOL it was from Doraemon HAHA > T I have no idea what that anime is. lol But I'll rate it as a 4/10. XP Soul Eater?
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ soule eater? hmm..i will rate 5/10 many of my friends recommend it to me i love the chaacters so kawaii but i haven't seen this anime yet im still planning to watch this uhmmm...[b]VAMPIRE KNIGHT[/b]?
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^omg!!! hahah i lurve this ,. :wow: its a 11/10! heheh i really lurve this anime/mangu,. hehehe xD its a vk mayhem for me,. hehe :wallbash: ---- vv [b]prince of tennis??[/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

err I hate tennis. Bishie alert wtf? :wallbash: [b] Kyou no Go no Ni[/b]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmm... i dont like the grphics and i dont know this yet... but i think its a wonderful anime... so ill rate it 6/10 _____________ how about TENJOU TENGE??
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tenjou tenge?brutal?heheh..5/10^^ how about naruto shippuden?:P
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]8/10 cos its ecchii... and... it makes no sense wd the kids... but 4 me its good...[/b] -- Love hina
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^errr... i dun liek it very much,. :wallbash: :thumbsdown: 5/10 err.. teh animations are good but i dun liek teh story and how it goes :doubt: --- v [b]lucky star??[/b]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmm... i dont like this anime... but cool graphics.... and cute girls... :lol: ill rate it 5/10 How aobut Astro boy( american version)??
RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]Astro boy( american version)[/quote] I don't like astro boys because he is always with his underwear :D:thumbsup: I'll Rate it 4/10 How AbOut My FavoRite :thumbsdown: PrinCe Of TenNis
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:44

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy