• ARCHIVES 
  • » Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

[quote=yoyomi000]Baccano! i bet the next poster doesnt know this anime =D[/quote] yeah! u got me! i dunno that anime.:P i'll just rate it 1/10. sorry..:redface: how bout [b]alice academy[/b]?
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

^10/10 hehehe :thumbsup: i lurve it especially imai hotaru yeah! hahaha xD =D and natsume also,. such a kewl and handsome child.. black cat!! rawr! hahaha :wow: ------ [b] prince of tennis[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/8 for that :D how about [b]One Piece [/b] ?
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]8/10 ...like it..bt not so... Fancy Lala?[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

8/10 cute:) ---- Detective Conan?!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]super 10// :thumbsup: i lurve solving crimes... Vampire Knight?[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I haven't watch that anime yet:) maybe I will give 8/10:) ---- Hell Teacher Nube?!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]9/10 =D nice but havent watched it yet.. Slamdunk?[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

11/10 hahaha I watched that anime several times hehehe:) ---- Tekken?!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]10/10 i love tem... Hw about/// Suzuka?[/b]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

8/10~ not really like the story~ o_O [b] Nabari no Ou~ ?[/b] i loev yoite and miharu in there...XD :lol: *edited for add teh pic [spoiler][img]http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t325/Kirshou/Nabari%20no%20Ou/51a2U5HWCwL__SS500_.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-09-17 03:51:15)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

7/10 havent seen the anime yet still planning hehe^^ i loev the guy sitting down in the pic^^ how about [b]minami-ke?[/b]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

honestly i haven't watch that anime... but sounds good,so i try to find the pic of it... i'll rate it [b]7.5/10[/b] next is [b]Sugar-sugar rune?[/b]
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^too girly for me! maybe 6.5/10 how bout [b]Birdy the Mighty Decode[/b]
KCheese
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ 7/10 Haven't really watched it but summary and pics made it look interesting enuf. how about Nagasarete Airantou?
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

huh!? i dunno that.. hehe :wallbash: 1/10 gomen nasai.. T____T --- [b] death note?![/b]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

8/10. i don't watch it. :D but i think its story is good. :P how about [b]claymore[/b]?
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^9/10[/b].. one of my friends told me about how good and nice and beautiful that anime was.. eventhough, i haven't seen it personally yet.. :/ hehehe.. :D [b]Prince of Tennis?[/b]
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^4/10.super powered tennis matches,not my type! How bout [b]Mai Otome[/b]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

1/10 i dunno that! huhuhu lol!:wallbash::wallbash: -- [b] sayonara zetsubou sensei!? hehe :D[/b][b][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:00

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy