• ARCHIVES 
  • » Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

Yellow Flash
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

wow.... thats 9/10 for me totally love it.. but the story is incomplete... it was cut before Azuma and the St Pierre's owner battle... huhuuuhuh.. i miss that Anime... how about Flame of Recca?
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

^ 10/10 one word! "awesome!" ahahahhaha =D ^its enough explanation for me,.im speechless :redface: lol,. hehe its awesome,. heheh --- [b] slam dunk?[/b]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

bwahahaha... 9.9/10 totally cool.... my cousins and i are addicted to this anime when we were a little bit younger... we just go in one house just to watch this anime... not perfect coz its incomplete... huhuhu the drawer died.... Elemental Gelade????
mCdeviL
» n00b
1969-12-31

3/10 oww... im sorry....... i really dont know that anime!!!!!!!!! =( =( death note?
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

10/10 haha really really like Light and L... also misa.. [b]Trigun?[/b]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^it's awesome story but now,i don't watching anymore =| [b]6/10[/b] [b]school days?[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

...7/10 i lyk it, but not so... -- Honey and Clover?
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

9/10 ^ so awesome anime :D love it =) how about [b]kodocha[/b]?
m3Lai
» n00b
1969-12-31

8.9/10 Haven't watched it but I heard its good :) [b]Zombie-Loan[/b] Two guys who died in a car accident. And had a contract with a FerryMan in a Z-Loan Company. To be able to still live, they must kill other zombies who has a black ring on their neck just like them. Michiru-chan has the grim reapers eyes, she can see these rings and thats why she was part of the zombie hunting team. Genre: Comedy, Supernatural, Horror [img]http://idata.over-blog.com/0/17/54/02/zombie-loan.jpg[/img] Edited for Photo

Last edited by m3Lai (2008-09-03 12:59:07)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^woot. hehehe 9/10 heheh for me that is kewl,. hehe teh characters (boy are kewl for meh! heheh) ---- [b] zombie powder??[/b] --manga.
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^5/10 i never read that manga,but sounds it's good :D next is [b]school rumble[/b]?^^

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-09-04 10:23:06)

§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

8/10 that was cool anime hehehehe.. but some of the scenes is very good in viewing hahahah lol [b]Saint Seiya[/b]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

^awts... i dont like that anime... i dont like the graphics i dont like the battle scenes.. i dont like the story.. ill just rate it 3/10 how about The Vision of Escaflowne?? (old anime) [img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/melala3230/Escaflowne/vision_of_escaflowne_009.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-09-05 03:47:36)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ah yes. Escaflowne. One of the classic animes. Very nice artwork, storyline and ploting :3 [hr] Macross Frontier?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]old but still it's rockin' cool![/b] [spoiler][b]FYI: this is copy paste but i know that anime! the series follows a teenage high school girl named Hitomi, who finds herself pulled from Earth to the planet Gaea when a boy named Van appears on the high school track while battling a dragon. In Gaea, she is caught in the middle of a war as the Zaibach empire attempts to take over Gaea. Van, king of the fallen kingdom of Fanelia, with aid from Allen, a knight from the kingdom of Asturia, struggles to stop Zaibach using his mystical mech Escaflowne. Hitomi, whose fortune telling powers blossom in Gaea, discovers she is the key to awakening Escaflowne and to stopping Zaibach's plans.[/b][/spoiler] [b]hmmm...fushigi yuugi?[/b] [b]*edited: kielmaru beat me.,haha., im sorry i know that anime. i was describing escaflowne here.,hehe. next poster:pls answer kielmaru's post.ty[/b]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-09-05 05:45:17)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

macross frontier? hmmm....haven't seen that anime but as i researched (lolwut?) its cool,nice graphics its like gundam i rate it 8/10 even thogh havent seen it but interesting [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh274/DandosMetroneis/macross-Frontier-1.gif[/img] uhmm.... how about the anime [b]GALAXY ANGELS?[/b]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^10/10 i lurve that also!! :wow: i lurve vanilla so much! ♥ they are all kawaii! hahahah :o ---- [b] saber marionette (any season)[/b]
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

dunno dat. may be. 5/10 uhhm.my favorite. [b]death note?[/b]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^11/10! wth hehehe i lurve that also,. thats my top2 best anime! :wow: --- [b] Gravitation?[/b]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ still haven't watch that yaoi show~ :o so i just rate [b]6/10[/b] OUT @Jheneko [spoiler]u like yaoi shows?[/spoiler] @Topic how about [b]ranma 1/2 [/b]?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Don't post out of topic or post will be deleted by a moderator. Thnx sir Ephe for approving :thumbsup:.. Just post an Anime and the next who'll post will rate it and PLZZ give a brief description to

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy