• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

Pages: 123

Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he holds his katana .....backwards... (the handle infront and the blade at the back...if you know what i mean..) heres a link to help u... :arrow: http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/ so wats urs?

Last edited by johnz_punksz21 (2007-05-28 14:56:25)

trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

Kadaj is weird..... I don`t like him... But,I like the way he holds his katana... I like Yuffie.... Bcoz of her big shuriken... Gwahahahahaha......... Or Vincent..... Bang!!!!!! :exclaim:
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

yah .....i like also vincent bcuz of his style..... his cape is like a fire....wew//
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [color=blue] [b] :arrow: my favorite character in FFVII Advent Children is... Tifa... ;) `Cause she's lovely and adorable.. =| [/align] [/color] [/b]
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink] Tifa Lockheart :thumbsup: ... so cute and charming :) ... and Cloud Strife.. 'coz he's one of my crush :redface: [/color] [/b]
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]tifa's voice in FFVII:Advent Children (english ver. is really cute...i like her lolsz.)[/b] [align=center] :arrow: [b]"Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally"==>Tifa's gibberish tease to Cloud =|[/b][/align]
ailyne
» n00b
1969-12-31

^oh...that was Rachel Leigh Cook I like Tifa, Cloud and Aerith......
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ailyne]^oh...that was Rachel Leigh Cook I like Tifa, Cloud and Aerith......[/quote] ahh....btw.i like her voice.. ;)
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh..It was Rachel Leigh Cook? :o I didin't know that. And I like Tifa too
rinkutachi
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like Geneva..LOL..hmmm maybe Cloud And Sephiroth
JigokuShoujo
» n00b
1969-12-31

MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS KADAJ.. HE'S SO FREAKIN' KAWAII ^_^ :wow:
sHeeNe
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]i like Tifa.. =) ..alot..=) she's so pretty..[/align]
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm...I like sephiroth..haha....I also like cloud bcuz of his omni slash..which killed sephiroth..mwahaha =D =D
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align] [color=#ff3399][align=center][b]:"Hihihi. Tifa& Cloud all the WAY!<3 =) :]":[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align]
cutepinkpam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center][color=#FF6699]~*fave characters in FFVII are .. Cloud Strife, Tifa Lockheart, Aeris Gainsborough, Reno, Vincent Valentine, Sephiroth[evil] :D .. many many more .. I have watched the full movie .. hihi*~[/color][/align]

Last edited by cutepinkpam (2007-09-02 01:04:42)

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][b]^ me too i think i also almost like all the the characters in FFVII i also watched the movie it was kewl.![/b][/i]
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] i love tifa lockheart.. because she's cute and simple.. just like me!! hihi.. (^^,)[/b] [img]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p233/Ryuu_07/Final%20Fantasy/Tifa/tifa.jpg[/img]

Last edited by aisuke (2007-09-02 03:39:07)

cutepinkpam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center][/align] [align=center][color=#FF6699]@aisuke: * I agree with u sis .. I love Tifa too ..<3[/color][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Cloud Strife & Tifa Lockheart. ^ The best couples for moii. :D:D:D[/b]
raniel32
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]Vincent and Cloud RuleZz :rose: :D [b][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:39

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy