• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

Pages: 123

Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

pampy917
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

tifa cloud vincent..
pampy917
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

sephiroth too
pampy_loves_lia
» n00b
1969-12-31

just like pampy's answear.. hehehe it actually me..
cutepinkpam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF6699][b]* Tifa x Cloud *[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=#FF6699][b]@pampy917:pls no double post bro =) [/b][/color][/align]
Reverie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#9900ff] :rose: my fav characters in ff7 r : Sephiroth ~ cool...powerful... Kadaj ~ kawaii... Vincent ~ cool... Genesis ~ cool too... Zack ~ voice cast same as shinn... Cloud ~ cute...[/color]
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@pampy_loves_lia : gosh ur triple posting! @topic : I like kadaj... he's cool and evil! [img]http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/kadaj-57318.jpg[/img][/b]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Tifa Lockheart of course!! Because she's bright and optimistic.. that's all.. =)[/b][/color] [img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u78/yellow_061/th8f7b06c4.jpg[/img]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]my fave character?[/i] [b]cloud[/b]. [i]why?[/i] [b]because i like the way he think.[/b] and he's got a [i]huge[/i] blade. =D i dunnow why. but i always like the male character of final fantasy series. :cool:
Santini
» n00b
1969-12-31

Aerith =) She is so misterious.... :D
aL-ZeRo
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) Tifa Lockheart ;) she is cool and cute..... HoHoHo~
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

TIFA ftw! she's so sexy! =)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Tifa..she's so pretty..and cloud.. :D
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]tifa!!:) she's so cute nd strong..[/color][/align]
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my favorite character is sephiroth........... i like his hair and his a old captain from ex soldier ..................... but why he become evil..........?????????? :cry:
ciene
» n00b
1969-12-31

vincent! nice shoes,,,,,,,,:D:D
(K)aeru
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmm. [u]Cloud Strife[/u] Well, He is cool. Remains calm all the time. Thinks before he acts. A skilled Fighter. [u]Aerith[/u] I dont really know much about her but there's something that I like bout her. (waH?) Maybe its because of her connection to Cloud.( I kinda forgot what was their connection to each other. All I know is that they're connected.) She seems like a pretty nice person too.
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Vincent Valentine[/b] rocks... hahahahah.. He really is Mysterious.. [align=center][img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/DarkUser10/Vincent.jpg[/img][/align]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]OBVIOUSLY TIFA LOCKHEART...:thumbsup:[/b] [b]I prefer Cloud and Tifa than Cloud and Aeris...I'm glad Aeris died =D[/b] [img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c77/imaginary_/Tifa-Lockheart.jpg[/img]
bagusxfantasy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like Cloud U can see my avatar :thumbsup: [spoiler]No explanation[/spoiler]
xkeziax
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm.. i like cloud and reno.. they're so cool.^^. yeah..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:11

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy