• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

Pages: 123

Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

[b]It's [i]Cloud Strife & Sephiroth[/i] of cors. :thumbsup:[/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-15 04:08:52)

eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

[b] cloud strife, tifa lockhart, and valentine [/b] :thumbsup:
rouken
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Zack Fair[/b] :thumbsup: i really like him even though his appearance there was very few..
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Sephiroth is the best[/b] :thumbsup: and cid highwind =|
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like cloud,vincent,sephirot and ZACK!!!!
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow:i love cloud and sepiroth;) they're so cool:D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Vincent Valentine[/b] cool moves and stunts. also the looks. =) [b]Cloud Strife[/b] cool hair and the way he fight. everyone knows how handsome he is :lol:
Kurt563
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cloud Strife,Vincent And Sephiroth why? because cloud's sword is so cool,sephiroth's sword is so long,and vincent's gun is super cool and i like their costumes

Last edited by Kurt563 (2009-03-07 05:34:16)

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I haven't played/watched that yet, can you give me a link about it's characters?
Zetsuboudc
» n00b
1969-12-31

You Should Move This Thread In The Movies.. Advent Children Is A Movie Not A Game.. For Me I Like Kadaj and His Gang.. -----------------------------------
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Tifa it's :wow::wow::wow: Cloud it's.......:cool::cool:
whitekarasu
» n00b
1969-12-31

just one => Tifa Lockheart <= :wow::wow::wow: i hope she will be my girl
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Cloud Strife[/b] :wow: So friggin hot. :D And strong. And handsome. And so.. Ahhh!! :wasted: [b]Vincent Valentine[/b] :wow: Also hot. And strong. I like his clothes. :D

Last edited by dark013saber (2009-01-27 20:45:07)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mine ......almost all of the characters....cloud..vincent reno..sephiroth.and others..but commonly kadaj....... bcuz....he's cool....the role for him just suits for him....and i like the style he ho

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:03

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy