• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

Pages: 1234567..7

[align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

jeitot.27
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

[align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying at [b]imus institute[/b] 3rd year hs stud when it's our vacant time. this is our routine :arrow: we will go to CR first with my tropa's we will stay there about ten minutes chit-chatting hahaha then locker. canteen. locker. (n.n) it will take us 20min for that routine.haha den, because i'm a trainee of CAT, i will seperate to my friends and i will report toour headquarters. i enjoy it there. very very much if you just know how i enjoy it. my God haha i think i told a lot! hehe. how bout you? what do you usually do every vacant period? where do you study? n.n tell me nmn [u]let us know each other[/u]. ^^ :idea: i know this thread is quite boring but if you don't mind.. i just want to know more about you. hehe it doesn't need to reply a very long statement (lyk wat i did lol) haha [/i][/align]
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

hEhE first to comment... my favorite hang-out is on locker room ^^ i dont know why i like staying on that
jeitot.27
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

haha.locker room also uh? ^^ i also love there because is a good place for me to view my 'ultimah crush from their room hahaha
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in front of my crush's classsrum......... hahahahhahahahha :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

fave hang out in school?? ahhmm... canteen! yow! especially in the airconditoned canteen :lol:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

fave hangout ko pag break tym? sa classroom lang. sa kht saang sulok ng class room na may kadaldalan. :)) [hr][hr][hr] [quote][b]Use English in Non-Regional Boards.[/b] Please read and follow the rules.[/quote]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-08-24 19:52:34)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b] ^ yer not in regional board. post in english =| our fav hang out is my classmates canteen.. eventho there are many freshman sitting on the coaches we always seized them just to eat.. :lol: [/b][/color]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-24 09:12:55)

ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

canteen. haha. I love eating..=):D
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

I LOVE ON LOCKER ROOM COZ i was a bit popular der ^^ i was joking them on hacking there key code padlock(like the on who stroll and get the correct code, presto u open the padlock) hehe... somegirl had a crush on me just doin that i dont know why:rolleyes:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

we don't have canteens or vacant time here where I live [although I wish we did] but i usually chill with the varsity soccer boys outside by our gym. they know how to have a good time =|
jeitot.27
» n00b
1969-12-31

@[b] rianna[/b]_ nice!,me. . . i can't stay infront of my crush room. :wallbash: haha. i used to stay near the locker room to make 'silip silip' :lol: @[b]kaygee[/b]_haha! are the foods in ur canteen delicious? =| in our canteen,it is not. nyahaha but we can carry it anyway :P @[b]yunish[/b]_yeah haha.you just love chit chatting ayt? n.n and ms. aphrodite is ryt. remember the rules ;) @[b]aphrodite[/b]_hehe.canteen also? i hate our canteen.wahaha but i love foods.. :D ahhmm btw, aphrodite is the goddess of beauty and uhmm. . i forgot hehe. but i'm right ayt? ;) @[b]ceswei[/b]i_yeah haha! i also love eating.but i do not usually stay at the canteen :) i love chocolates :P @[b]emosha[/b]_hehe.yuck! hacker. wahaha jowk! n.n they admire you for that thing? wahaha. what the?! ;) @[b]jmaex3[/b]_ohw.why you don't have any vacant time?are you in a boarding school? _____________________ [i hate our canteen!] :eh:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for a girl, it's really weird for some peepz because i like hanging out in the [b]library[/b], [b]English corner[/b] [it's like a library but only English books are there and there are movies, cds of songs and game boards like scrabble] and [b]basketball court[/b] [so i can see hot guys and crushes. lolx :lol: ]. after class,my fave hangout is the [b]mall - APM[/b] [near our school. only two blocks]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

classroom & canteen outside the school! :thumbsup:
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm. the stairs :D i labb that place. haha. we make "trip" with the students there. hehe :] we bullying them . :p
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=ROAANNAA]Re: favorite hang-out every break or vacant time :)hmm. the stairs i labb that place. haha. we make "trip" with the students there. hehe :] we bullying them .[/quote] haha bad gurl =D
chipapuu
» n00b
1969-12-31

at the admission Lobby .. beside d gigantic eLectric fan ! haha ...
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

in the school canteen or in the mall :D
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. :arrow: cottages around the university premises :arrow: kiosk :arrow: gym :arrow: canteen/cafeteria

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-08-27 13:30:58)

endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

my favorite hangout would be in.. "da backfield, library, canteen and the computer lab!" we end up surfing the net for 5-7 hours!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Student lounge Cafeteria Library gym and COZMIC CONES!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:51

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy