• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

Pages: 1..1234567

[align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

the room of the other section.. because it where my buddy is :):thumbsup:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

the [b]library[/b] :arrow: its very cold in there.. plus, they have very cool books.. they're very updated. buying books from time to time. :lol: and its quiet in there.. i can sleep well where none of my annoying classmates will disturb me. :lol::lol::lol:
edEn214
» n00b
1969-12-31

i would rather be in the classroom chatting with my friends.. we also enjoyed having a tour inside the school even several times..
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]canteen![/b] :lol:
supahgreenaholic
» n00b
1969-12-31

in the porch of our classroom.... nice view kasi dahil nasa ikalawang palapag kami sa ESF building! :lol: sometimes also i"ll go to the darwin's room...or in the section one and F. Amorsolo!!! (gasalig kay naa ko sa pina kauna na section :D :P) pero hindi na ako palagi pumupunta sa ibang section... dahil marami na raw ang galit sa Mendel....ina away kasi ng mga boys namin eh :crybaby:

Last edited by supahgreenaholic (2009-01-09 22:42:43)

jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i use to stay in the classroom but sometimes i and my friends are at the stairs.. ===================================== [b]OT:[/b] [quote=supahgreenaholic]in the porch of our classroom.... nice view kasi dahil nasa ikalawang palapag kami sa ESF building! :lol: sometimes also i"ll go to the darwin's room...or in the section one and F. Amorsolo!!! (gasalig kay naa ko sa pina kauna na section :D :P) pero hindi na ako palagi pumupunta sa ibang section... dahil marami na raw ang galit sa Mendel....ina away kasi ng mga boys namin eh :crybaby:[/quote] avoid using other language except english when you're not in the regional section! kindly edit your post.. :thumbsup: have you ever read the rules?? try to read the rules! =) :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]fave hangout? gerr, i hate our school's canteen.theyre soo GREEDYY. :mad: :mad: so when its our break or uwian, we go outside the school and hangout at our DAKILANG TAMBAYAN. the store of my classmate's mom. there, they have benches, theres a tree and it help so much bcoz of its shade. and know what. THERS ALWAYS A MUSIC DERR! you can even bring your own cd and ask the tindera to play it. or if wer not allowed to go outside, well hang out at our vip corner. haha. OUR SCHOOL'S HIDEN TERRACE. we sometimes bring sheets and sleep derr. haha., wer soo retarded!.[/align]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Front of our canteen Or in the hallway. =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Jst outside our classroom as wel. :) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:49

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy