• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

Pages: 1..1234567

[align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

every vacant time.. u usually see us in :arrow: canteen or outside the school..buying our snacks.. :arrow: inside the classroom.. :arrow: corridor..
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

FAVE HANGOUT?? I would like to say the canteen... then the Library[cool(airconditioned)] And my most favorite... Internet Lab{get unlimited iternet connection for only 200 php} unless of course there will be classess there so I have to go.... So sad they don't have DOTA there...XD
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]1st in the c.r for about 5 mins.. then Student's Lounge after that .. Canteen and then locker room :D[/b][/align]
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmmm.. san nga bah.. marami kz ehhh... pero ang plghe tlgah na tambayan namin na dpat d mwawala.. is WI MAX CAFE... its alwsy evryday...
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just at the [b]classroom[/b] its hot outside. :)
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fave hangout? none other than the school canteen...=| [b]NO CHOICE[/b] [i]eh[/i]...:lol:
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love staying in our school's waiting shed :D
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we love staying at the stairs w/ my friends,
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cafeteria baby! :D...
nea1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

Of Course, CANTEEN. and sa RESTROOM. CHITCHATTING W/ MY FRIENDS. [[:
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I usually go to the :arrow: Cafeteria :arrow: Locker room
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm. my favorite hang out is... the playground. yay. haha. there's a big playground in our school. actually it's a part of the park in our school. lol. we sit on the top of the monkey bars.
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mmmm in a place where i can be alone... or with my friends.... mm sumtimes at the terrace..... or in the stairs..
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

only in room... chit-chatting w/ barkada... =D
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: library :arrow: locker :arrow: comfort room :arrow: classroom
sakura_11023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

blu wave since im a manila doctors student.. hehe :lol: free wifi @ starbucks :thumbsup:
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my favorite hang-outs is in the computer room. sometimes, at our music room. :P
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i go to the school canteen to eat and there is the table of my ka-barkada which we used every break time to chit-chat some of our classmates and eat of course. i also go to the library when im pissed off to the environment of our classroom, i go there to read and write some poetry for the school paper, also to copy some assignments from my classmates :D , i also go to the guidance office to assist our councilor and to take some new students :D also to the sci.room for i cheer our sci.team and to decorate it, uhm where else? to our cat office to standby, hehe when i have no friends in school i hang out by myself in the third floor chairs staring those people on the ground floor and i wish i am with them haha, its also a nice view there when it rains, because the staircase has somewhat a glass which u can view the outside of the building :D
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It's either inside the classroom or Aristotle's room (chitchatting with my friends). Hahaha.
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] my favorite hang-out place? hmm... in our room cause i love talking with my gay classmates.. [/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i]hey dude! :) [b]are you enjoying your school?[/b] me. . . i do! and i love it much more if it's oure BREAKTIME! :lol: *** let me introduce myself first. i'm [b]jessica[/b] studying

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:29

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy