• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

Pages: 12344

[color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

maritagueco
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

[color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the world, we've met and have known each other. He was not the man i ever dreamt of but I fell for him, He was the man I felt I am ready to be with and would want to be with for the rest of my life. and it turned out to be perfectly good for us, he says I was the one, he has always asked to the Lord. now we are leaving happily with our 2 kids.[/color]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

Yeah, I do believe in it. I never thought that she's going to be my lifetime partner, i'm 11 years older than she is, and I have met many girls before even knowing her. But now, we are living happily and blessed with two daughters and a son. I believe that "rochelle" is my soulmate. :thumbsup:
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

It's feel good believing in it, But..I don't think it's true..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you're going to me your soul mate in the right time , right place , nope i haven't find mines too young. obviously i believe
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i really believe in "soulmates!"!
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: i really believe in "soulmates"!!!!!!!!
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jud_10131]yes!!! i really believe in "soulmates"!!!!!!!![/quote] [color=#FF66cc]thanks for sharing your thoughts in this thread. [/color] [quote=jieduck]Yeah, I do believe in it. I never thought that she's going to be my lifetime partner, i'm 11 years older than she is, and I have met many girls before even knowing her. But now, we are living happily and blessed with two daughters and a son. I believe that "rochelle" is my soulmate.[/quote] [color=#FF66cc]wow kuya that is really so nice to hear. It's really a great feeling when you finally found the one meant for you right?. Congrats for finding yours and I wish only the best for you and your family.[/color] [quote=tweaktweakers]It's feel good believing in it, But..I don't think it's true..[/quote] [color=#FF66cc]people usually don't believe unless they found out for themselves. but when they finally found the one, they end up believing..[/color] [quote=losher29]you're going to me your soul mate in the right time , right place , nope i haven't find mines too young. obviously i believe[/quote] [color=#FF66cc]you're right.. I agree with you.[/color] [quote=bebefatz]i really believe in "soulmates!"![/quote] [color=#FF66cc]you will find yours, or have you met him already?[/color]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: yeah i do believe in soulmates thingy cause i believe in destiny.. i know dat der's really sumone meant for everybody.. =)=) :D:D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i believe in it. as the saying goes, no man is an island. each one is destined to find his/her perfect match
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yah! I believe! ;) Im still searching mine. :penguin:
cherubic_baozhai
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup, but still, he's missing in action.:(..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=maritagueco]wow kuya that is really so nice to hear. It's really a great feeling when you finally found the one meant for you right?. Congrats for finding yours and I wish only the best for you and your family.[/quote] Thanks, sis! I'm also happy for you, and we have proven that we do have soulmates :thumbsup:
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no i don't believe coz i have no soul!..hehehe! just kidding!:P i never found my soulmate yet! hope that ftalk is a big help!..:D
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no no no .. for me that is not true ..
temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

ugh, i do believe with soulmates.. i'm still searching for soulmate:o
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

soulmate? well, i don't think so. it's very hard and almost impossible.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah i do . but i havent found it .. :lol:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah! we are destined for someone but the tricky question is "can we find the right one?" hehehe
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes... I believe that... where's my prince???? :lol: hope u can find me here...:)
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#FF66cc]You don't have to search for the one meant for you, If he really is meant for you then fate would lead you to him/her. He/she will come in time. you just have to keep believing.[/color]

Last edited by maritagueco (2008-09-15 06:11:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy