• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

Pages: 1234

[color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

Personally, no, I don't believe in "soul mates". I used to believe in the concept, but not any more. I even thought I had found mine at one point, but when the relationship ended badly, that's when I began to "not" believe in them. I just don't believe that there is a particular "someone" out in the world for each and every person. I think the lucky ones just meet the "right" person. Call me cynical or call me pessimistic or skeptical, but it's just what I believe. =)
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

^ yeah right. i believe in soulmates. :] its God's gift. :]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

As an AP Psych student, I have learned that there are more than one soul mate for each person. Anyone you are close to can be your soul mate. It is just your actions that determine if that person is your soul mate...
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue]well... i do beleive in soulmates... i have a bf now and we love each other so much., but i still dont consider him as my soulmate.. i will when we last until the end.. :)[/color]

Last edited by yaying (2008-09-17 23:52:02)

calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes, in due time we eventually find ours
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]My soulmate is going to be my wife when i am 40 LOL =D =D =D[/b]
e_r_i_c040
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NOO.......it not true for me

Last edited by e_r_i_c040 (2008-09-18 07:38:56)

nash_517
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yez,, i believe in that coz theres nothing for you to lose if youll keep it as an embrace of LOVE....[/b] :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
anne122789
» n00b
1969-12-31

yep.. =) i do believe in soulmates.. but haven't found him yet. [b]google love[/b] :arrow: always searching :wallbash:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]yea i do.. maybe.. :crybaby:[/align]
e_r_i_c040
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have read in liwayway magazine and i see in topic SOUL MATE and the girl dont know who is the mystery boy in life and i have also crush in school mate but the school mate and the soul mate is only one how sweet
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]I don't [b]BELIEVE[/b]~ [spoiler]I'm [b]LOVING[/b] it~![/spoiler][/quote] [/align] [b][quote][align=center]DON'T SEARCH~! IT CAME TO YOU IN PARTICULAR TIME~! IT CAME TO YOU IN PARTICULAR PLACE~! :wow: and :wow: IT CAME TO YOU IN PARTICULAR WAY~! :penguin::penguin::penguin: maybe it was there but you didn't recognize... JUST ask GOD for SIGNS~! =)[/align][/quote] [/b] Do you get my point~!? :P

Last edited by ravenum008 (2008-09-19 12:02:45)

maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Personally, no, I don't believe in "soul mates". I used to believe in the concept, but not any more. I even thought I had found mine at one point, but when the relationship ended badly, that's when I began to "not" believe in them. I just don't believe that there is a particular "someone" out in the world for each and every person. I think the lucky ones just meet the "right" person. Call me cynical or call me pessimistic or skeptical, but it's just what I believe.[/quote] [color=#FF66cc]Hi jesse, so sad that your relationship with your ex-gf ended up badly, but that doesn't mean that there's no one meant for you. Maybe she is just not really the one for you. In time you will finally find the one for you, and feel that she is the one you would want to to live for the rest of your life. Have you ever heard the song "BORN FOR YOU" by David Pomeranz? That's the idea of soulmate. anyway, don't rush my friend, she will come......[/color] [img]http://www.getdollz.com/files/1130.gif[/img]
ravz14
» n00b
1969-12-31

soulmates are meant to be found if you are already a soul!!
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]yes[/b] i do believe it... i also believe that ur bestfriend could be ur soulmate.. because my [i]best friend is my soulmate[/i]
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm... maybe? i don't know.. i guess i'm not really not into those kind of things... ;]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Yeah, I do believe in it. I never thought that she's going to be my lifetime partner, i'm 11 years older than she is, and I have met many girls before even knowing her. But now, we are living happily and blessed with two daughters and a son. I believe that "rochelle" is my soulmate.[/quote] OMG! sometimes, i do emote whenever I remember my crush who's 9 years older than me.. yup!i do believe in soulmates...=)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xxgen08]^ yeah right.[/quote] ??? You don't respect my belief?? [quote=maritagueco]but that doesn't mean that there's no one meant for you[/quote] Yeah, I'm sure that one day I will find someone to spend my life with, I don't deny that. I just don't believe in the concept of a "soulmate". I'm not really "rushing", I don't think, but I'm at an age now where I have calmed down, stopped running with the wrong crowd, I'm more responsible and I also realize that life is too short. We're never promised tomorrow. I'm ready to settle down and have a family and I'm 30 years old already. Not that it is old, but that is more than 1/3 of the average life span that has already passed me by.

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-10-10 19:31:36)

Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i believe in soulmates but i haven't found my soulmate...
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think probably, I'm really confused ryt now :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy