• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

Pages: 1234

[color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

i believe in soul mates, they're your other half as what they've said. hehehe
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

[align=center][b]i do believe in them.. I found mine..=)[/b][/align]
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]This should be the greatest achievement a person can have. To find his/her soulmate. :D[/color]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah i believe in soul mates=)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Yes. And I'm waiting for him ..[/b]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wow::wow::wow::wow:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope... i just believe in soul :thumbsup:
mHardeLL_18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah !! i believe in soulmates i already found him..
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't really believe it. maybe because i haven't found one. if i have met my soulmate, i will post again here :D
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes, i do believe in soulmates. For God has prepared a partner for me and in the right time and the right place he will come. Fate will lead you to that person itself, just wait. AND DONT BE HASTY. :)
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah... I believe* in soulmates... but a book said soulmate is not romantic term, it's spiritual... it's just being misinterpret coz people believe their partners/spouse as their soulmate ^^
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yup..i believe in soulmates..:P:P
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for me, nope. i dont believe in soulmates. :D everything is a choice. he/she will be your ultimate soulmate if u u chuz to be so, toinks, remember: u will not be able to get something(erm, can also be someone.. we have d word courting eh?) unless u exert some effort. :D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah i do!!!! he's my soulmate...... who?? d******
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I believe in [b]soulmates.[/b] i remember before, when I was like 5-7 years old, my friend told me that our soulmate is the one who holds our hand when we were in heaven, but when it's his/her time to went to the earth as a human, you were sent apart. but in the end, you will always find your soulmate until you return to heaven again. that's what she says, sweet, isn't it? =|
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Yup, i believe dat. :) [/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i do believe soul mates exists, :D i found my online soulmate :wow: charlene :wow: and i am happy i found her :winks: really, soulmates do exists. i believe that destiny and fate prepares a partner for each of us. we just really need to be patient :D
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah..i believe in soulmate..coz i think i finally found mine.. :wow:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i do not until he comes :) =)=)=)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to believe it, but it's just so uncomfortable... I don't seem interested in love and all, but I do think that...someone special..not a soulmate..will just come to you. Like just be friends.. or maybe it could be beyond that. You choose who you want to be with. It's not destiny...cuz destiny will change.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#FF66cc]Do you believe in soulmates? Have you found yours? I do and yes I did found mine. we we're really meant for each other. Of the tremendous and fast increasing numbers of people in the wo

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:16

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy