• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

Pages: 123456789..9

[color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

ajhay12
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

[color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you really want when you were a child.:)[/color]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

:crybaby: wish im still a kid..coz i was thinkin before..when i grow up? i want to be a MIDWIFE :eh: but time changed everything...im now an architect..:cool:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

when i was a toddler i wanted to be an astronaut... i ended up being a registered nurse. now, i dream of becoming the first astronaut nurse (first nurse in space) :lol: .... i want to become the greatest and most caring nurse ever... still starting fresh on my career :redface:
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmm.. when i grow up i want to be a.... chef... nyahahah i want to cook food that has never been taste before^^ :eh:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im already grown up! haha! wen i was a child, i want 2 be a flight steward! so, now.. im takin up tourism! haha!
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to be an astronaut..but i guessed it's impossible now... i ended up being an IT student... and now i want to be a chef...i love to cook and eat...:lol:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i really want to be a [b]pediatrician[/b].. but it takes too long to study.. maybe i'll take [i][u]medtech[/u][/i] first then work and study [i]pediatrics[/i] agen! :D:D
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i want to be a professional model. :P[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhmm .. i want to be arsitec :P couse i like to design house in the sims :))
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im already grown up... :disgust: when i was younger...i wanted to be a singer/dancer... lolz .. :lol: :P
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be a chef someday.. coz i love cooking. :) :wow: [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x272/coke20202/Siggies%20Gallery/deathnote-siggie7.gif[/img]

Last edited by pink.ikay.18. (2008-09-06 22:15:02)

ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want to be. [b]rich and famous[/b]. :lol:
aZahgurL2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=pink.ikay.18.]i want to be a chef someday.. coz i love cooking.[/quote] same here..i also want the same way...;);] i also love to cook... :eh::eh:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when im still am still 8 yr.old..i want 2 be a chemical engr. becoz i want 2 experiment everything that i see..
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ends..in..deatH]want to be. rich and famous.[/quote] agree! haha. fame and prestige! :cool: but for a career. a doctor or a nurse. :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

When I Grow Up, I Want To Be Successful and Really Happy.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna be a singer/criminologist/model someday.. as if that's gonna happen..:doubt::disgust:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

when i grow up...i wanna be famous, i wanna be a star, i wanna be in movies!!! =D :D
w4s_t3d
» n00b
1969-12-31

:question: since i already finished my study .. :question: all i want to be is .... a businness woman .. lolz :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i wanted to be an anime.,so that i can conquer bad people in just a few seconds.,oh and i can blow up the whole earth also.,nyehaha.,[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:15

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy