• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

Pages: 1..123456789..9

[color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

before,i want to be a journalist. now,i want to be a LAWYER
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

im not decided what im gonna be wen i grow up... still confused
purplenightmare
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Doctor-taking care of sicked [u]people[/u] Teacher-teaches [u]people[/u] Cook-Cooks food for [u]people[/u] Designer-Beautifies the world for [u]people[/u] So, when I grow up.. I want to be a [u]"People"[/u] so those person above can serve me as well... nyahaha. :lol: Just kinddin. I think, I just let my destiny to decide. :D xoxo. Purple loves Eptok. :eh: [/b]
pasaway101
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to be a well known journalist
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i wanted to be a garbage woman. jowk. i really wanted to be a chemist. since then...
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]when i grow up.. i want to be a billionaire.. nyajaja:lol:[/align]
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i grew up, i want to be: •loved by my love one.. •cared by him •the greatest doctor in the world •the richest girl in love..LOL and i want to be the most beautiful girl in the world...asa!!! thats all...
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

When i Grow uP i Want to BE A CHieF... a pasTry chief,,..:D i love baking!
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when i grow up, i want to be a pilot. but then, because of my hearing problem, mom said not to take it for this college. so, i'll either take an economics or media arts. =(
gemima
» n00b
1969-12-31

an interpreter/translator.. sigh! (im still aiming for it)
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:lol:interior designr . :P
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Graphic Artist[/b] - i want to beautify the net... ^^ [b]Doctor & Lawyer[/b] - just heavy jobs i want also accomplish [b]Interpreter[/b] - i want to use my skills for my job...! [b]Super Star![/b] - haha! just a dreamy dream of mine... [i](but i hope it will come true, lol!)[/i] any of those 4 will do... ^_^
mAttbUnsO
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: When I Grow up,I want To be a Computer programer or Computer Engeenir
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I want to be a mangaka and graphic designer. ;]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i wanna be famous, i wanna be a star.. :D just joking.. i wanna be a manager of resto or hotel in a cruise ship..
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

When I Grow Up I Want To Be [i]Doctor[/i] Because [i]I Want To Help The Sick[/i]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when i was a kid a wanted to be a hollywood star... :D
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fashion designer or a flight steward coz i wanna go to other countries.. lol
shutmedown
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][b][i]When I grow up I wanna be famous I wanna be a star I wanna be in movies When I grow up I wanna see the world Drive nice cars I wanna have groupies When I grow up Be on TV People know me Be on magazines When I grow up Fresh and clean Number one chick when I step out on the scene[/i][/quote] [/b] JOKE!!! I think when I grow up, I just wanna be a doctor.. :D [spoiler]SHUTMEDOWN yo!![/spoiler]

Last edited by shutmedown (2008-10-29 04:53:02)

Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to be killing machine,, a machine who kill all dreams....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:11

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy