• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

Pages: 1..123456789

[color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

airies
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

[i]uhmm.im planning to take a course adverting arts :rolleyes: [/i] [b]so wat.=D[/b] [i]when i grow up.iwant to be a a?designer or chef?:) [/i]

Last edited by airies (2008-11-19 06:34:11)

babyphat
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

[b]i want to be famous and be a chef hehe,, i love to cook but not as much as i like to sing,dance,act,model be in commercials.[/b]
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"wen i grow up, i wanna be famous.. i i wanna be a star.. i want 2have movies..." :lol: :arrow: pussycatdolls.
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

at this moment I want to be a meteorologist. :D
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

When I was Young, I want 2 b a doctor when i grows up~ But now I want 2 b an [b]Architect[/b]~!! Wahaha~~:lol::lol:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i grow up. i want to take over the whole world. world domination. lols. i want to be a doctor or a lawyer. pwede ding pulis pangkalawakan

Last edited by heroinslither (2008-11-23 18:31:14)

rouken
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: i want to be a director.. or a writer.. or a producer or a cinematographer.. or just anything that has to do with film making. :D
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be a.. princess!!.. haha LoL.. just joking.. i want to be a singer, dancer, and a nurse..
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

when i grow up i wanna be a scientist or astronaut
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when i grow up i want to write and publish my own book
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]When i grow up i want to be a gud wife for him... and a good mother to r ... future kids =D Kiddin. Let me rephrase everything. when i grw up i want to be a professional IT person. and .. a well known technologist or a chef[/b] =)
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to be taller && smarter . :o:D:eh::lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Systems Analyst :D [/i][/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-02-09 21:27:38)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a hero hehehe joke want to be a famous artist heheheheh
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ rockstar for short. xDDD jk. =D @t: I want to be a lawyer.
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want to be a nurse. and if possible, il continue it as a doctor. :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]When I grow up. I wanna be famous! I wanna be a star! I wanna be in movies. Lolerrs. :lol:[/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

doctor? -i fear blood haha
imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i grow up.. i want to be a.. GRAPHIC DESIGNAH!! wuuh i lurve it!!
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i grow up, i want to be a linguist!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:37

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy