• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]OLD BLOG NOT WORKING...[/b] Anyone who will click ur old blog's url will be directed to your new friendster blog.. :arrow: [b]Try to post your questions and information regarding new frien

Pages: 123455

:arrow: [b]OLD BLOG NOT WORKING...[/b] Anyone who will click ur old blog's url will be directed to your new friendster blog.. :arrow: [b]Try to post your questions and information regarding new frien

janice08
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]OLD BLOG NOT WORKING...[/b] Anyone who will click ur old blog's url will be directed to your new friendster blog.. :arrow: [b]Try to post your questions and information regarding new frien

[quote=cUtiEshika]^^ I see it..... hmn... im not sure... how about using the old home....?[/quote] [align=center][b]i try this already hehehe tenks alot... wow 2 blogs hahaha that's nice.. hehehe okie i'll make one to hehhe using the new blog hahaha... but still.. i want the old blog hehehe[/b][/align]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]OLD BLOG NOT WORKING...[/b] Anyone who will click ur old blog's url will be directed to your new friendster blog.. :arrow: [b]Try to post your questions and information regarding new frien

yikes! so it means that we can use a wp theme?
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=+._ROCEL_.+]^do you mean that i have to make a new blog using the OLD home?[/quote] yup.. u can if you want to use those layies.... but the blog link displayed in your profile is the new blog link... [quote=janice08]but still.. i want the old blog hehehe[/quote] You can still use your old blog while updating your new one... [quote=philixre]yikes! so it means that we can use a wp theme?[/quote] I guess... But I dont know about using WP theme that are not in the displayed premades in friendster.. :arrow: Just check the first post for more infos..

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-09-08 20:11:43)

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]+._ROCEL_.+ wrote: ^do you mean that i have to make a new blog using the OLD home? yup.. u can if you want to use those layies.... but the blog link displayed in your profile is the new blog link...[/quote] yea..i get it now.. i made a new blog.. hehe.. and em using ur layout baby boo or Journey i really lubb eet! :wow: ..its so cute.. :wow: hope you dun mind..
ikyang
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm still using the Friendster Blog Old Home and its powered by Typeward. What should I do so that I can now use the Wordpress Powered one? I tried changing the url by deleting the S but when I was directed to the new link, it says Error 404, Blog not found. :cry:

Last edited by ikyang (2008-09-06 07:34:44)

dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

got a question guys...did you receive this email.... [quote]We've been busy building a new version Friendster Blogs (Blogs 2.0), and we're on schedule to launch them next week. At that time, all Friendster users will be converted over to our all-new blogs product. As a valued active member of the Friendster community and a passionate blogger, we'd like to give you an opportunity to move your blog early to the new blogs product and give you a sneak peak of how it all works. If this is an opportunity you would like to take advantage of, please respond to this email. When we receive your response, we'll send you a follow up email with a link to convert your blog to the new Friendster Blogs 2.0 and send you details on how to proceed. Thanks! The Friendster Blogs Team[/quote] i'm excited with the new features....
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^^[/b] so they now they made it official....:cool: others are already enjoying the new blog versions.. while others are not.... actually its not new features.. coz its not only features.. its liek moving ur blog to a dfrnt host... so it will be all new.. except that all ur posts and commnts before the updates will be retained.. [b]@ikyang[/b]... just read the post after ur post.. i think it explains it all...
ikyang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]dr.love[/b] I received the same message. And just now, I got the reply from FS Customer Support with the linkie to convert my old blog to the All-New FS Blogs 2.0 and taddah! I'm using the new one now~ ftw! :wow: [b]cUtiEshika[/b], yeah. It indeed explains it all. I'm using the new blog now. So, no more worries in my part.I can now blog with my new blog~! woot! thanks for helping btw! You were such a great help.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by ikyang (2008-09-07 00:51:05)

janice08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ cUtiEshika: i update my friendster blog the new one but look what happen to my old fs blog :crybaby: [/b][/align] this is my OLD bLOG.. [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/1zgz5on.jpg[/img] [b]can u help me?? :cry:[/b] my new BLOG [img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm230/jhaniz08/nm.jpg[/img] [b]hehehe LINK EX u want??? ahee..[/b]

Last edited by janice08 (2008-09-08 05:07:57)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ arghh..... fileave is down.. tats y my layies are not working... :wallbash: link ex..? ahmn.. my blog is dead.. mybe when ill get back on blogging.. :retard: [b]@ikyang[/b]... ur welcum and thankyou... =)

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-09-08 11:43:15)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wooot~ blogs updated whew~ tnx for update explanation sis this would help us update our blogs much easier good job :thumbsup: [spoiler]nyahaha.. i had'nt fix my blog yet sis:P[/spoiler]
maula
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]help me![/b] i can't put chatbox (and whatever ex: mp3 player,plurk,script AdSense,etc) on my new blog...Aghhh!! help me!:crybaby:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=maula]help me! i can't put chatbox (and whatever ex: mp3 player,plurk,script AdSense,etc) on my new blog...Aghhh!! help me!:crybaby:[/quote] ^ think u should be in the help section well,, for ur concerns try this one [url]http://theftalk.com/t2859-Wanna-add-a-Chatbox-Mp3-Player-Custom-Module-to-your-Friendster-Blog%3F.html[/url] Reported
maula
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bembi]maula wrote: help me! i can't put chatbox (and whatever ex: mp3 player,plurk,script AdSense,etc) on my new blog...Aghhh!! help me!:crybaby: ^ think u should be in the help section well,, for ur concerns try this one http://theftalk.com/t2859-Wanna-a … og%3F.html Reported[/quote] thanks for you...:)but, this method for old blog...and what about the new version? i can't found the typeLists...where?... help me please...
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bembi]^ think u should be in the help section[/quote] ahmn.. it's clear in my first post that any questions for the updates in the new friendster blog will be posted in this thread.... [b]@maula.[/b].. im also trying... the typelist module is now widgets.... but when i tried to put html tags, it won't work... let's just wait, since ive notice that the new blog is still on the process of updating.... [b]@dr.love and ikyang...[/b]you think you can post friendster blog team's email add here..? coz i ddnt receive any email from them.... :lol: maybe we can try to ask them about that fxn... :wallbash: :wallbash: i nvr tried wordpress so im really confused....
maula
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]@maula... im also trying... the typelist module is now widgets.... but when i tried to put html tags, it won't work... let's just wait, since ive notice that the new blog is still on the process of updating....[/quote] =)okey...thankss
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Honestly, i'm a wordpress lover. so i love friendster blogs starting today. haha.. well, i find wordpress much better. edit --- sorry to say. with wordpress as host, you can't use the tricks posted here at ftalk anymore. maybe mods should clean this section. :ninja:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-09-09 07:13:36)

janice08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]sis ur LAYIE are working perfectly ahehehe.. i've view my OLD BLOG and its BACK to normal so nothing to worry about... are not finish editing ur new fs blog?? ahehehe... just tell me if yr done edeting so i can link u in FS blog..[/b][/align]
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah... i noticed the change just a moment ago... and noticed its from wordpress... oh well, friendster blog is powered by wordpress or something i guess... im actually thinking of changing my theme but i dont know... im hesitant, im thinking my typelists wont work anymore... tsktsktsk
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]@dr.love and ikyang...you think you can post friendster blog team's email add here..? coz i ddnt receive any email from them.... :lol: maybe we can try to ask them about that fxn... :wallbash: :wallbash: i nvr tried wordpress so im really confused...[/quote] its help@friendster.com, thats the friendster tech support email address. [b]janice[/b], cool revisions! yey! blogging in friendster is now cool. lol! and I wanted to migrate back to blogspot...lol! :D for the migrators (for the lack of a better name), we need to redesign our blogs...mine is all white...when I migrated. It's so boring and plain. Back to the drawing board!

Last edited by dr.love (2008-09-10 01:38:29)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]OLD BLOG NOT WORKING...[/b] Anyone who will click ur old blog's url will be directed to your new friendster blog.. :arrow: [b]Try to post your questions and information regarding new frien

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:04

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy