• ARCHIVES 
  • » tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

Pages: 1..1234567

tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

cla_15
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

I was born because im God's gift to mankind..LOL!! i kid..:lol: I was born to proved that my dad's pole is working fine..:lol::lol::lol:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]I was born to be in insecure![/color] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img][/align]
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i was born to have a good friend and true friends to others] :wallbash: :wallbash:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i was born to love and to be loved.... i was born coz god made me live in this world......
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i was born to tell him i love him..hehehehehhehe...:lol::lol::lol:... i was born make a difference in this world...=|
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]I was born to proved that my dad's pole is working fine..:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] what pole? north pole or south pole? :lol::lol: [b]@T: I was born to create chaos =D=D[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I was born to, help my parents. and to explore the world.. and living.[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

To meet the person above me!
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i was born to care, love and help my parents and people around the world.. haha LoL.. :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]To meet the person above me![/quote] [b] Haha. :redface: well i was born, to learn new skills and to meet him. :wow:[/b]
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

i was born because it was planned by GOD
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i was born because... im going to save the world.... bwhahahhahaha it is because... God wanted me to see what a pity and wonderful country we have here..... wenks! :/
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

to take care of the god's creation.. and to give love to my parents,
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to annoy people!!!! =) :thumbsup:
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i was born to love the people......
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i was born... because... ive been made by my parents,,,,, :eh: :eh: :eh:
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cause my parent married. :D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i was born becoz..... i need to be bad.... and good,,,, =D
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i was born because someone needs me..
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to fulfill my purpose
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:54

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy