• ARCHIVES 
  • » tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

Pages: 1..1234567

tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

[b]I hav a mission, and praise God. :) [/b]
broken_crystal.oo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

because of god. =) ahmm. maybe he wants me to fix my family.:D aww. too emotional. haha. :lol:
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I was born becauz my mommy and daddy wanted to make some lubidabs over dinner-->>nto the bedroom...[i]alam?[/i] Well...I was born to spread love(&& greens)
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i was born for a purpose that i haven't discovered. =)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] I was born for a purpose that to share my talents to everyone. :D[/b]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to make some people happy and annoy..
brokenboii12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to learn some lesson and go to school:clock:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]To share d gospel of God. :) [/b]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Have a mission to fulfill. [spoiler]So don't stand on my way, I have a BOSS to follow :D[/spoiler] My Boss is up there. ;)
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i born coz i God gave me a chance to live in his world and to experience different kind of pain and hapiiness and to express my feeling to something or someone!. He also want me to learn something about life and make the wrong things that i've done right. so i wont be able to make mistakes agen .that's all. thanks :D [spoiler][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/k3ptp0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uHhMm i was born to be a good boy.. hahaha.. :lol:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i was born.. to tell you i love you.. haha! xD ..
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I was born to be loved and to love! to exhale and inhale!=D=D
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

because that's the will of God! heheheh
shelldon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Its simple cuz im not a born again hehehe
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to prove that "kindness" exists . haha .
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i was born to tell you i love you.. :lol: cheezy lol
zmei:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i was born to be [b] EXTRA.ORDINARY [/b] haha :P:P
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] i dunno why.. but i think its God's plan.. :D [/b][/align]
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im born because i have a thing to do on earth :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:06

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy