• ARCHIVES 
  • » tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

Pages: 1234567..7

tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha omg, im so emotional..:o

Last edited by endlezluver16 (2008-09-15 00:32:14)

ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

I think I was born to be as I am know or whatever I am to the world.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

So I could post here at friendstertalk!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by tap13 (2008-09-15 08:01:25)

LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I was born because I believed that having the person who will need me sometime in the future.. kyahahahha... :lol:
_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im born because.. i think i have any mission in this world that i dont discover yet and.. to be a ftalk member!
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:lol:i was born to be loved...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=endlezluver16]i was born, to suffer[/quote] Ohhh, c'mon, I'm sure that's not true. I believe I was born to make a difference in people's lives, to make an impact. I am notoriously known for being very empathetic and compassionate towards others. I also am very good at thinking "outside the box" and being able to see all different angles of an opinion or situation. I'm the person that all of my friends come to for advice or when they just need someone to "vent" to. And finally, I have been known to "lead" people.
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow.. ahee.. soree..not just to suffer.. and to be a LUBBer! nyek..:D soree for the "kornyness" of my answer :D[/align]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm born because i have a mission and to praise GOD..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i was born, like you, like the others, like all of us, because i firmly believe that it's [b]God's decision and opinion that the world should go on.[/b]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-09-17 14:40:02)

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i was born to share the gospel of the LORD.[/b]
Shinobi
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's our destiny. you should be grateful for that.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

to live, experience, learn, educate others, help, break rules, and express feelings. wow. that was a mouthful! :lol: =) :|
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i was born to proved that my dad is sterile!:lol::thumbsup:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]i was born to proved that my dad is sterile!:lol::thumbsup:[/quote] OMG :lol:
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i was born for you. hahah. lol. dunno. maybe for so something. :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i was born to.. [li]waste his tiem[/li] [li]disturb him[/li] [li]be a fan of TVXQ[/li] [li]be a member of friendstertalk ;][/li] [li]be my parent's daughter =([/li] [li]:wallbash:[/li]
calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

to experience the rewards of life ;]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I was born to be a loev guru :lol:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so that i could take all the boys away from other garls :lol: :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » tell us [b] why are you born?[/b] or [b] do you think you were born because you are significant in this ever changing world?[/b] :D ..hmm..if you guys would ask me, i was born, to suffer..ahahaha

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:47

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy