• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

Pages: 12344

[align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

neverloved15
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

[align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [b]true..[/b] [i]plastic..[/i] or [u]backstabbing at you..[/u] you can also share you're experiences about you're [b]friends[/b] who become your [u]bestfriends[/u] or you're [b]friends[/b] who become your [i]enemies..[/i] [i]boys[/i] can also contribute their ideas about the [i]topic.. [/i] [/align] [b] [align=center] + repu.. [/align][/b] [align=center]:lol:[/align]
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

I`ll share something. my very bestfriend we were friends when we were still young until now.we are studiying in the same school.the fact that I knew she is my true friend is because she corrects me in my mistakes and tries to understand me as I am. another one.one of my friends(classmate)she sacrifised our friendship because of her ex.i will not elaborate it more.but that`s why I call a plastic friend. that`s according to my experience.
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

[b] i have real friends. mm. they are always there for me esp. when im in need and OFCOURSE i have fake frienddsss. :) mm. this fake friend stole my partner. :D duh. i hate that girl. SHE DESTROYED OUR FRIENDSHIP and my love-life :([/b]
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uh uh.. sooorry about that sis.. :(
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm .. some of my friends are true friend .. some again , nope :lol:
temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, i have bestfriend. she's kinda annoying sometimes.:| she helped me; [i]only twice actually'_';[/i]haha. but, she's my bestfriend cause she's never lied to me.
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup.. I have both.. I have true friends.. and they're always there if i need them,, corrects me if i do mistakes,, help me if i have problems... I really love them.. and I try to be a nice and true friend for them back.. :) :kiss: and my fake friends.. i have one.. she's always nice in front of me.. but.. behind me.. she's always judge or say bad thing about me.. and OF COURSE i hate that person.. :angry:
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

all my bestest buddies are my soulmates...:rose: i love all of them...:kiss:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my 3 best friends are true to me..ive proven that already! :D..we shared the ups and down in our lives, though we barely keep in touch, we never failed to remember each other!:D..sorry for the bad english!:lol:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well guys.. it's nice to hear that most of you have true friends.. :thumbsup: hope your friendship with them will last forever.. =) :lol:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=brentda]all my bestest buddies are my soulmates...:rose: i love all of them...:kiss:[/quote] good for you.. =) :thumbsup: [quote=cla_15]my 3 best friends are true to me..ive proven that already! :D..we shared the ups and down in our lives, though we barely keep in touch, we never failed to remember each other!:D..sorry for the bad english!:lol:[/quote] good or you.. it's fine.. =) no harm done.. =)
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#FF66cc]I've got lot of friends actually, I won't say that they are not true, coz they've been my friends for more than a decade,but very few knows the real me.[/color][img]http://www.getdollz.com/files/1130.gif[/img]
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I have a lot of "[b]REAL[/b]" friends.. b'coz I choose my friends... =) at first i dun' talk... (as usual~ OBSERVER MODE~!) just letting them burst out.. :lol: until i got their interest which is same with me... and develop our friendship... uhmn... maybe... smooch~

Last edited by ravenum008 (2008-09-19 11:33:20)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes, my friends are TRUE friends. I choose my friends wisely. I have a lot of acquiantances. But a few bestfriends. And those whom I am bestfriends with are definitely true to me, and I am true to them.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes... my friends are real friends! they scold me when my decisions are wrong... they stick with me through thick and thin
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]well sure i have besties in here and in friendster also in my ussual life^^ they very nice to me some of them teach me about html, css, and other tweaks for my needs, i very like them, but some of them is only can contact by friendster so i can't see they real face [waa~] and i also have fake friend, i don't know why she really easy to be friend with me but for real, she really hate me so much [urrgh!!] i can't believe it!! she betrayed me just beacouse she don't like me!! i totaly hate her now!![/b] [b] maybe there's a lot faker around you all, but sometimes you will found the true one^^[/b]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Just a little who are true friend.. Most of them are not..:cry: (In School) Most of them are true friend.. just a little who are not..:cry: (In friendster,, Ym,, flixster, and another forum)
altriza_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

..i do have real friends..they are always there to make me smyl..!.when i hav problems they are always helping me and giving advice...:):):) ..plastic friends are so damn..! ..they don't think of what you will feel.. ..instead they are only concern of their self.. ..they are so selfish and plastic as well.!:thumbsdown::(
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=altriza_08]..plastic friends are so damn..! ..they don't think of what you will feel.. ..instead they are only concern of their self.. ..they are so selfish and plastic as well.[/quote] yea right.. :thumbsup:
bagusxfantasy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

All my friends just using me as a tool When I'm lonely or I'm in trouble they never come =D =D =D =D =D =D =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:42

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy