• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

Pages: 1234

[align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

yeah.. they always beside me when i hav problems n when im happy..
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

[quote=bagusxfantasy]All my friends just using me as a tool When I'm lonely or I'm in trouble they never come =D =D =D =D =D =D =D[/quote] hmm.. what do you mean they are [b]using you[/b]? in what way?

Last edited by neverloved15 (2008-09-26 08:16:35)

neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hellshredder999]yeah.. they always beside me when i hav problems n when im happy..[/quote] good for you.. :thumbsup: =)
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes...they help me in my problems,they are all their at my back when im down...
francis0523
» n00b
1969-12-31

mix!! true and not and plas:cry:tic!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sumtimes true.. but sumtimes not.. ~` =|
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well yeah =)=), He's alway my bestfriend even(uto) weird :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by tap13 (2008-09-28 15:00:36)

yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bagusxfantasy oohh..dats so sad.. i can be ur true friend;] uh..i can say my friends r true.... they sticked to me till d end,,he he they love me..they are always there when i'm down and trouble also when i'm on a riot..ha ha:evil:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wel i must say dat some of them are real friends....& some of dem r jst a bunch of tupperwares...ahehe...u know wat i mean..[/b]:wasted::smoke:
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't know if my friends are true or not.. even if they're my cousins.. hehehe! :wallbash:
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Of course they are true. I would not be friends with them in the first place if they were not genuine. :D[/color]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i don't know if they're true or not, all i know is that they're my friends, no matter what, friendship going strong for 8 years now. hehehe
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think half of them are true and the other half are two-faced(plastic):evil:..
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

there are true.. and lots of not =D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well, few of them are true :D
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't know if my friends are real. i hope they were because i am always true to them
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I have TRUE & backstabbers friends :D[/b]
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im not sure if the are true with me,but i think they are true friends =)
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

UHHH.. she will promise to me that she`ll never call me that. she hurts me,alot. she writes on my paper almost everyday she borrows ballpen a big one but she`ll get my avanti ball pen i`m using! one time i bought three small bbq`s and she get one i got it back and she get it and eat it directly.i even havent say 'yes' or 'no' i dont do this but she keeps on telling me do not friend him/her.she lies to me too, and i`m the ones who is honest.She did that since we were seatmates i got transfered because of i dont know. And one of my friends i didnt like since grade 1 she stole something from me but i know she wouldnt tell the truth. i can tell i don`t have any real friends i` just silent and they wouldnt mind their own business!:|
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

At this time in my life, yes, my friends are true friends. =) I choose my friends cautiously, and I don't let very many people get to know the real me. I could probably count, on one hand, those who know the real me. I used to have lots of so-called friends back when I was younger, but I finally realized that there were a lot of snakes in disguise, and I weeded out those fakers and backstabbers, those who were better at getting me into trouble rather than keep me out of trouble.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:15

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy